smoker or non-smoker?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

holocaust

W:O:A Metalhead
9 Jan. 2002
Fucking Belgium
www.asl.to
Damn, I'm the worst case here I think. Let's see the balance shall we?

I'm a fanatic smoker of cigarettes, cigars, ...
I'm an earbleeder (but not 76 years old :))
I do have a penis (has been prooven lots of times here in Belgium)
I'm a true metaller as well
I'm from belgium (the most corrupt land ever!)
I never wash my feet or penis

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit !!!

and this is the kinda crowd the german forumers would like to hang out with?

Hammered_gods

W:O:A Metalmaster
5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
I think pillow and cover is the most important thing that you need for Manowar concert,cause sleeping is the best thing that you can do on that concert.And you must also ask your friend to kick you when they will play last song,so you won't miss anything because all their songs sounds the same(boring) ;):D:D

sisterofnight

11 Juli 2002
Derby, UK
http
Smokin

I gave up smoking 2 1/2 years ago but I'll admit I have a toke on a bifta now and again-when I'm wrecked, though I usually regret it the next day.
All my friends smoke and often I feel the odd one out for not doing so-I'm almost ashamed when I'm asked for a light but don't have one to give. Maybe I'll carry one from now on.
I don't mind other people smoking around me too much but if it's for too long my chest really feels it the next day.

Zombi

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
Did you know there's a street in LA where more people die per month than in Afganistan?

I can't remember the point of that statement...