@Smeagol

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Smeagol

W:O:A Metalhead
19 Dez. 2001
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Zombi
Hey, I need to ask you something...

A while ago you said something about other dimensions and blablabla that stuff

I went away and slated you completely...but now I am wondering...

did you mean...
extra spatial dimensions? (ie Superstring theory, Riemann stuff)

or

some spirit world thingy?

cause I just realised that if you actually meant extra spatial dimensions you would actually be very correct in your line of thought.

I ask this because extra/hyper dimensional maths and physics is big interest to me, and I assumed you wouldn't know anything about this...I just thought you were just some spiritual guy...but I am wondering if this is the case now.

Hello zombi,

I spoke once of dimensions without intending to convince anyone, that some humans can go in other "dimensions", actually by exit out of their bodies. Do you know astral projection ? It is this kind of things that can be in physical matter or in more "etherical" matter.
I don't know very well maths and physics, I am in biology. And finally I don't continue towards a thesis in neurobiology for different reasons, I've got plenty of problems, especially relationships problems.

But tell me more about the extra spatial dimensions, I am curious.

Smeagol

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Zombi

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
well...basically...

we live in a 3 spatial dimension universe (as we persieve it). Up & down, left & right, forward & backwords...

Riemann (a physicist) decided to work with a 4th spatial dimension and found out that the physical equations (namely Field Theory) work out "simpler" if you add a dimension.

Although the current "more correct" superstring theory is very different, it uses the same ideas.

the interesting aspect of Riemann, is if there is a 4th spatial dimension, what if there were creatures living in it?

cause think about it..if we were 3 dimensional creatures (which we are), but living in a 2 dimensional world...we could do all sorts of "spiritual"things, like walk through walls and so forth (just step over them in the 3rd dimension)...

...so if there were a 4th dimension and 4 dimensional creatures, they would appear pretty spiritual to us...maybe explaining certain "spiritual" phenomena....although I refuse to accept any of spiritual stuff actually happes, and the idea of a 4 "large" dimension is generally discredited (Superstring theory has 6 more dimensions, but wrapped up at 10^-33 cm)...I was just wondering if this had anything to do with your beliefs....

fuck...this stuff is hard to explain hahaha

Don't ask me about this stuff at wacken when I'm drunk...cause then i'll never shut up about it ;)

Smeagol

W:O:A Metalhead
19 Dez. 2001
Website besuchen
Thanks,

For sure, these theories seem very interesting, and I understand that it is pretty hard to explain it in a simple way with common words. Perhaps it could explain a bit some spiritual stuffs, "spiritual" is just a word with a lot of meanings.

Concerning Wacken, I don't go there this year, sorry I would like to see you and other posters, I don't start to name them, I would surely forget one of them he he :D

Smeagol