Shirt!!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Bramadeus

23 Dez. 2001
Hellgium
herfst.deathmetal.be
Hey dudes & dudettes, I saw some blonde guy in WOA wearing this incredibly cool "FUCK HIP HOP" shirt, I definitively MUST get one (even if I'll get beaten up for it in Brussels), does anyone know where to order it ?
Thanks!

Supercharger

W:O:A Metalmaster
26 Juli 2002
Deventer, the Netherlands
Website besuchen
Hmm..if you're experienced with several softwareprograms like paint and so on it shouldn't be difficult to make such a shirt yourself. I would change "Hammerfall" into "Manowar". These kings/queens of "true" posermetal are by far the most popular band in the genre, so the posibility to piss off shitloads of people is almost guarenteed hahaha

The Swede

6 Dez. 2001
Sweden
Website besuchen
Bramadeus: The blond guy you saw with the "FUCK HIP-HOP" t-shirt was me.. Thanks for enjoying it man! :)
I bought it for 3 years ago at the Sweden Rock Festival, here in Sweden.. Haven't seen anyone else with it so far, but as Supercharger says, It can't be to hard to make one of your own..

Peace

The Swede

6 Dez. 2001
Sweden
Website besuchen
Btw, alot of people took pictures of me and my t-shirt.. if anyone happens to have a pic, then please let me know.. I lost my camera somewhere along the way (was drunk as hell all the time), so I'd be cool to have a pic of myself from this years Wacken.. I have a nice pic of myself from Wacken 2001 with that t-shirt, so I need one from 2002..:)

Supercharger

W:O:A Metalmaster
26 Juli 2002
Deventer, the Netherlands
Website besuchen
hmm I'm sensing some commercial possiblities here. We could make shirts with "Fuck posermetal" for the ones who hate it and make shirts with "Extreme metal is gay" for the ones who like "truemetal". Perhaps we could make a German version of both shirts since most Wackengangsters are from Germany and some do have problems reading and understanding English..:D

The Swede

6 Dez. 2001
Sweden
Website besuchen
Supercharger: Haha, if you find more then 5 germans that speak english, then you should be happy.. hehe... But you're quite right.. Could make shitloads of money.. Damn.. I gotta get it copyrighted... :)