Sexiest Men / Women Alive - Thread

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

codo der 3.

W:O:A Metalmaster
8 Jan. 2003
Nürnberg
rockin-radio.de
ok, thats my sexiest men

biff byford (saxon)

ronnie atkins (pretty maids)

hansi kürsch (blind guadrian :D )

kai hansen (gamma ray)

peter l. from z. :D

hansi z. from v. :D

sexiest woman

meg ryan

monochrom

15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
First I'll have to comment some of your choices:

codo der 3.: Meg Ryan is a no. She clearly qualifies as "Unsexiest Chick Ever", maybe together with the queen of aseptical sex, Doris Day. Please let me become a necrophile homosexual and fuck Freddy Mercury before I ever touch Meg Ryan. Your men are strange too - more like a list of nice guys to have a beer with than the sexiest guys in the world. But there you go.

Btw: Excellent thread! Normally a very boring one, but it is gonna be good fun in this forum.

Supercharger: I like your girlfriend from the pictures on her homepage, she is a quality choice, but the other three ladies...*yawns*. Oh, come on...

mugabe: I can understand Depp and and Angelripper, but Kenny Rogers and Belinda Carlisle? And then, well, Hollywood faces.

Rosk: Excellent choices, but I knew that because you like David Lynch (And therefore qualify as "man of extremely good tasre".

Hammered Gods: I like your choices of men - Tägtren looks hot, especially when he is stone drunk. That Sentenced vocalist is a babe, too.

But the right answers are, of course:

Kory Klarke. Christopher Walken. Peter Murphy.

Lauren Bacall. Isabelle Adjani. The incredibly sexy punk girl from England whose boyfriends car broke down in front of my parent's house when I was fourteen. Ever since I've been looking for that face.

Objections not accepted.

Rosk

W:O:A Metalhead
30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
Originally posted by monochrom

Rosk: Excellent choices, but I knew that because you like David Lynch (And therefore qualify as "man of extremely good tasre".

But the right answers are, of course:

Kory Klarke. Christopher Walken. Peter Murphy.

Lauren Bacall. Isabelle Adjani. The incredibly sexy punk girl from England whose boyfriends car broke down in front of my parent's house when I was fourteen. Ever since I've been looking for that face.

Objections not accepted.

My man mono writes again, and he doesn't dissapoint :cool:
You're choices in man are excelent!

I would love to do sexy things as:
Last Decade Dead Century, dance on a Fatboy Slim video and being the most depressive singing voice on Earth :D:D:D

I won't even say anything about your first 2 women, because I'm at work and I may start thinking too many naughty things ;)

This is clearly not an objection ;) :D:D:D

monochrom

15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Rosk

I would love to do sexy things as:
Last Decade Dead Century, dance on a Fatboy Slim video and being the most depressive singing voice on Earth :D:D:D

;) :D:D:D

Yes, those are the three. Have you ever seen the movie "The Hunger", with David Bowie and Catherine Deneuve, music by bauhaus? That is one of the most sexy movies ever.