Selling 2 tickets...

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

Freak44

15 Okt. 2012
hey

hey,
i would like the tickets please.
i hope i become the tickets for you.
that´s was very nice:)
sorry for my english:D:D:D

Lielanx3

24 Okt. 2012
Hey there :)

I would be glad to get your tickets, both of them ^^
I want to go with my boyfriend there for the first time :)

Hope, you'll choose me.

Greetings

2011woa

23 Sep. 2012
Want to have

hey, i´d love to buy two tickets.. so if you still have them please send a mail. ;)

dirtyMikel

21 Okt. 2012
I must have these two tickets or i will die T_T

i would cut of my heart eyes and ears for those tickets. it would be my first time at wacken and i like to go there with my gf

Need this Tickets!

Hey,

I'd like to buy your tickets! It shall be a surprise for my boyfriends birthday. He is so sad having no tickets for comming W:O:A. Please help me to make my darling smile.

Looking forward to hearing of you.
Best regards
Sandra

25 Okt. 2012
I need you tickets desperately!!

Hi Veronymous,

I would love to buy your 2 tickets for my son and my husband as a Christmas/ Birthday present!! My son went last year and his Dad thought it may be cool to go once also. Soo I want to surprise the two of them :)! Thanks for thinking about it. Please let me know if the tickets are stil available. Thanks! Greetings, Michi

MetalWife

31 Okt. 2012
I would LOVE your tickets!!

If you tickets are still for sale, I would love to buy them from you! My husband is dying to go!

Benedikt

17 Okt. 2012
ich würde die karten wirklich gerne nehmen,
mein vater hats verpennt karten zu besorgen, und jetzt ist es ausverkauft, wenn ich und meine freundin keine bekommen, dann fährt er ohne uns

Gruß

Benedikt

17 Okt. 2012
hi, I would like to buy your tickets,

my father forgott to by tickets for me and my girlfriend, and he said, if I have no ticket, he will drive there with out me,...

Thanks, and sorry for my bad english

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.