searching: christian with the "analknee" from göteborg and friends!!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

nanshee

19 Mai 2002
wilhelmshaven
chaosconcept.beep.de
our car broke down on sunday, so we spend some hours in a village called dägeling, near itzehoe. there we were on a campingground and met some nice guys from göteborg. their key was stolen at wacken and they had to wait for a new one. one of them, christian was his name, I guess, had a bad accident at wacken and his knee was very bad. after having a look on it, we thougt and still think he teared his crucial ligament. so we helped him a little with painkillers, a new bandage and calling the german ambulance, to see, what we can do to help him a little more.

we were lucky bastards, cause my friend´s father came late at night to bring us home, the poor swedish guys had to stay there and wait.
so I´m very interested in your story´s end, guys! what´s about christians knee and your way home?
if someone knows theese guys, please tell them, that they mail us, they´ve got the email-adress. greets to you, cu next year :)!
(I am Mone, I was the black-haired girl wit the white amon amarth long sleve)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

nanshee

19 Mai 2002
wilhelmshaven
chaosconcept.beep.de
they had a silver-metallic colored van, i don´t remember the trade. they were 5 boys or 4 and one blonde girl, all round 20 to 28 years old, i guess.
but we talked to christian and the driver most of the time. christian is a blonde, long haired guy,he is almost 185-190 cm tall, his weight, my friend said is round about 90 kg. he said, that he had never been to germany before and that he is unemployed at the moment. he was wearing chucks with the american flagg, i think... maybee, this will help you?

Zuletzt bearbeitet: