Scottish Metalheads?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Wackianne

W:O:A Metalhead
29 Nov. 2001
Nijmegen
beam.to
Going to visit relatives in Scotland (Stirling, Aberdeen, Inverness,...) this summer, so please tell me - are there many metalheads up there? Really hope so indeed!!! And which are the places to go?

Lee Spellcast

15 Jan. 2002
Website besuchen
Metalheads in Scotland

The best place in scotland for Metal is the Solid Rock Cafe in Glaswgow. You will find many fans of heavy metal in this pub at the weekends, and it is right besides Central Station.

If you like black metal, they have a black metal night every Thursday!!

Lee.

Wackianne

29 Nov. 2001
Nijmegen
beam.to
Oh, well, I should have known... :)
I´ve been there quite many years ago, don´t remember so well; was definitely too small to look out for metalheads then.
Which is the lock-wait (right word?) and minimum age for pubs in Britain?
Wonder, what my relatives will think of me now for it´s some years (and lots of changes) ago since they last saw me. They´ll expect their lovely, neat niece, granddaughter etc and get a drinkin, sloppy metalhead, hehe...

Lee Spellcast

15 Jan. 2002
Website besuchen
The minimum age for pubs is 18, so if you are over that age things should be ok!

When are you coming over as I can check to see if any gigs are confirmed for when you are visiting Scotland.

Lee

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
Hi Wackianne,
I´ve got a pretty handy website for those questions: Check out www.metaltravelguide.com :) :)

@ Lee
does that cafe has a website? Or could you tell me the whole addy? I guess its still missing in my guide.

Brat

26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
Originally posted by Zombi
here's a scot from edinburgh!

you can check out www.edinburghmetalscene1.co.uk
although not much real metal, if you know what i mean.

so who's the girl with the scot fetish?

:D That would be me LOL. Don't know why-maybe I was Scottish in a past life. I love the accent, clan tartans, the sound of the bagpipes, novels set in Scotland (usually bodice rippers :rolleyes:) and even had a collection of kilts that I wore in the 80s hhahaha