Satyricon at Wacken TV clip

Dieses Thema im Forum "Talk" wurde erstellt von mugabe, 11. September 2004.

1. mugabe

mugabe W:O:A Metalhead

Norwegian state TV has a 20-minute report of the Satyricon appearance at this year's W:O:A. Interested parties should point their browsers to

http://www.nrk.no/programmer/tv/lydverket/4054081.html

and click "Lydverket 08.09.04" under the "Lyd & Video" menu on the left. You'll have to register in order to watch it, but it's a quick process.

Interesting to see is Satyr's endeavour to speak after the concert. It really strengthens the theory that his pathetic stage presence was fueled not only by hatred, but also some other substance.

2. Sister Demon

Sister Demon W:O:A Metalhead

Wow!
    Thank you a million times! :)
    I was searching for a clip or something about the Satyricon / Nocturno Culto Show at Wacken all the time, but I couldnt find anything.....
    So, thank you again! I was very excited to watch this report on the NRK homepage! :) :) :)

3. Otto Destroyer

Otto Destroyer Newbie

Hmm, the only thing I don't understand here, is when they say the gig was a "turning point for black metal"... Why's that? I can't see anything changed in there. But maybe somebody will explain that to me.

The gig itself was absolytely great, mainly because of the latter part of it, with Nocturno Culto. THAT was something unforgettable. Satyricon was as always, nothing special. Although they played some older classics too.

I'd like to see that latter part of the gig later, maybe on DVD or something. I was in extacy at that moment. Darkthrone kills.

4. mugabe

Record-breaking audience for an oldschool BM band, perhaps. I wouldn't make much of the statement, though, which sounds like it originates from Satyr. The guy is a legend in his own mind.

Yes, pretty good summary of it.

5. Otto Destroyer

Otto Destroyer Newbie

Yes, that record-breaking audience is the only thing that I can figure out. I was just wondering if they really had something else in mind. Would be interesting to hear it in that case.

You are right about the statement, it is from Moonfog/Satyr. I thought exactly the same about Satyr here...

6. monochrom

monochrom W:O:A Metalmaster

Satyricon should just become Nocturno Cultos lounge band - they did such a good job being Darkthrone. I really hated it when they just were themselves.

7. MrHellRaiser

MrHellRaiser W:O:A Metalhead

I don't know, I actually liked the satyricon show, especially when they played the filthgrinder.

8. mugabe

Oh, come on. "This is another classic song, from a classic album - Nemesis Diviiiiina!" Hubris, anyone?

9. MrHellRaiser

MrHellRaiser W:O:A Metalhead

I understand what you are trying to say... but still...

10. monochrom

"Wacken - Come on - This is Nocturno Culto - The Star!"

11. mugabe

That was the unintentional comic highlight of the festival. That, and the Ville Valo T-shirt design.

12. monochrom

We really should have bought the shirt. Now I'll never find sth that ugly again.

BTW, Black Books is wonderful, especially the scene with the accordeon.

13. mugabe

The cooking scene is probably the funniest thing I ever saw. Glad you liked it, I'll fix you up with the first season as well.

Diese Seite empfehlen