Satan's little cotton fingers

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Zombi

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
The adverts are actually worse

"This month's banned book, Jesus says "BURN IT""

"Accept christ and we throw in a free phone"

You know, delusions of god tie in with so many mental illnesses it's almost pathetic society give these people any credence whatsoever. christians are just a waste of this planets time and resources.

Landoverbaptist is an awesome site, great for a laugh :)
They get kinda touchy over some things tho, they'll kick you off the forum if you joke around *too* much.

@Sodomy&Lust- I know a bunch of baptists, I grew up in a small town full of them. They are very ummm....interesting ppl ;) My mum's best friend is hardcore baptists, she's always trying to convert us, it's quite amusing.

Thordis V.

W:O:A Metalgod
25 Nov. 2001
Linz und Bern
www.myspace.com
jesus.com is one of the funniest page in]www . NecroPhil gave me the link some time ago, yesterday I passed it on to Sodomy&Lust (did you enjoy it??).

Jesus' reviews on Burzum CD's is great, also his ad for lubricant.... there are so many things to explore which make you laugh.... and don't forget the mailbag (all those angry letters of those stupid people taking it too serious!!)

Evenfiel

W:O:A Metalhead
4 Mai 2002
One night, when I had absolutely nothing do to in internet, I just typed jesus.com to see what kind of site it would be. Hehe...I had quite a pleasant surprise =) Its always refreshing to see these kind of blasphemies that can only come from the head of a metalhead :)

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Yes, Thordis, I enjoyed that site. Cool guy, that jesus :) . And the mailbag is probably the best. It proves that extreme catholics have a serious lack of sense of humor.

@Blizzard Beast: I'll give you my opinion later, when my internet explorer allows me to open those links. Goddam Bill Gates!!