Saku from Finland

Dieses Thema im Forum "Lost & Found" wurde erstellt von Teine, 08. August 2002.

1. Teine

Teine Newbie

We met outside the WET stage, both annoyed we had missed Primordial and got chatting. He has long blonde hair, was drinking vodka and has 4 Wacken wristbands (2 on each wrist if I remember rightly). He probably won't read this because he's a bit of a traditionalist (likes his vinyl, not cds or the internet :) ) but maybe someone reading this knows him. We were supposed to meet on the Saturday after Nuclear Assault's set, but I didn't make it as I was seeing Immortal. Feel free to contact me if you know, or know of, this guy. teine@teine.org

Cheers,

Macha

2. prkl69

prkl69 Newbie

Hi, well I do remember Saku from last year's Wacken.
    I don't know his email-addy but if you want it, then write to morbidsodomizer@yahoo.com , this one belongs to one of his friends, I'm sure he'll give it to you.

3. Teine

Teine Newbie

Thank you. I didn't realise finding someone would be so easy. I guess it helps when you have a name. :)

4. prkl69

prkl69 Newbie

Well finding people is easy, as you see.. but not finding and getting back a lost digicam.. :((((((

5. Teine

Teine Newbie

Hmm, if only they were made with built in tracking devices...heh. I'm sure if it was found, it would have been handed in somewhere...I hope you have luck in finding it.

Diese Seite empfehlen