safety?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

mantasm_lt

3 Mai 2007
i was planning to visit wacken with my gf for few months, however her parents dont let her go because "it's not safe to go to such places".

any ideas how could we make them sure wacken is safe enough? have you ever been assaulted or beaten up or burgled at wacken?

any help is welcome!

thrash till death! once parents understand this...

mantasm_lt

3 Mai 2007
thanks

i know danke, sheize and halo only (if they're correct...) but online translators did all the work :)

i hope this will be enough for them :/

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

TALKHEAVY

W:O:A Metalgod
i was planning to visit wacken with my gf for few months, however her parents dont let her go because "it's not safe to go to such places".

any ideas how could we make them sure wacken is safe enough? have you ever been assaulted or beaten up or burgled at wacken?

any help is welcome!

stupid! Tell em everbody has its own Gun there so that nothing will happen.

Nemesiss

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 März 2006
Nederland
stupid! Tell em everbody has its own Gun there so that nothing will happen.

:D yeah that will work :eek:

actually 3 years ago a friend of ours went and lost his wallet with te ticket and 500 euros in it. After about an hour searching he went 2 the lost and found place. Somebody dropped his wallet of for him and it still had the ticket and the money in there.... that's how nice people are at wacken.:)

TALKHEAVY

actually 3 years ago a friend of ours went and lost his wallet with te ticket and 500 euros in it. After about an hour searching he went 2 the lost and found place. Somebody dropped his wallet of for him and it still had the ticket and the money in there.... that's how nice people are at wacken.:)

stupidity rules the world... the ticket would have been enough and maybe the pieces to smoke... :p

Sam Przyborowski

W:O:A Metalhead
2 Apr. 2005
Coventry
We spent ages looking for some Germans car keys after they dropped it when they came over to slag us of for daring to fly the Union flag over our gazebo.....too nice.

catlash

W:O:A Metalhead
21 Nov. 2005
Tulsa, Oklahoma
www.myspace.com

Places in Europe have always been a lot nicer about that happened. The chances in most places in Europe of someone returning lost stuff. In many places in American nowadays chances of getting something returned are low.

TALKHEAVY

Places in Europe have always been a lot nicer about that happened. The chances in most places in Europe of someone returning lost stuff. In many places in American nowadays chances of getting something returned are low.

nice to hear that but Ithink thats a romantic lie. These people were lucky only. Nor more no less. The only thing we dont do is bombing other ountries without (real) reason, because of certain reason we are not allowed to. :D

agresionpower

22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland

any help is welcome!

what ever you do just don't let them se a picture of dittohead :p