RUNNING ORDER

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Wacken-News

Newsbot
17 Dez. 2006
www.wacken.com
Dear Metalheads,

as follows our Running Order for:

Wacken-Open-Air 2007

Because of our new position for Party Stage at a new area, there will be no sound crossovers.

Running Order 2007

We hope to served you in this case!

Yours
W:O:A Team

Weiterlesen...

carburetor

W:O:A Metalhead
1 Mai 2006
Norway
the running order is ok, but i miss 10 min of stormwarrior because of municipal waste. can you do something with that!!!
hehe..........:)

Pepe

31 März 2006
I dont understand why Vader, Vital Remains, 1349, Secrets Of The Moon and Swallow the Sun play in WET Stage because are great bands and Gutbucket, Blitzkrieg sonic syndicate, dimension zero, stormwarrior volveat, the sorrow, narziss,neaera and animal alpha play in the main stages.

The worst is that 3 more interesting bands: Haggard, Cannibal Corpse & Secrets Of The Moon play together. Please, change it.

Greets Form Spain!

15 Mai 2007
Cork, Ireland
The running order is cool, but my only problem is that Lacuna Coil or on just before Blind Guardian, I want to see Lacuna Coil but I also want to be up front for BG.. But overall, it's a cool running order :)

fn_bloodmark

29 März 2007
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

Norther & Destruction at the same time...
Cannibal Corpse/Haggard/Secrets of the moon at the same time...
1349 & Iced Earth at the same time...

Well they cant make everybody happy with the running order but there are so many illogical things in that schedule damn!

Spindelta

21 Dez. 2006
Good news about the Party stage being moved, that was my only major criticism last year.

Kate McGee

W:O:A Metalgod
13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
franconianpsycho.blogspot.com
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

Well they cant make everybody happy with the running order but there are so many illogical things in that schedule damn!

illogical things? like for example letting COMPLETELY DIFFERENT bands play at the same time?

Lady_Wolf

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Juli 2006
A crazy men's Utopia
www.myspace.com
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

don't complain this is my dilemma list

Týr > Sodom
Apo Reiter > Samael > Kampfar
Cannibal Corpse > Haggard > Secrets of the moon
Moonsorrow > In Flames
Vader > Dir en Grey
Iced Earth > 1349
Norther > Destruction

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Why is it that I have never had this problem in all of my 10 years of Wacken?

The only band I MUST see, is Victims Of Madness (or Forum band), no matter what is playing on the other side at that time.

:D

Spindelta

21 Dez. 2006
Hmmm, the only thing approaching a dilemma for me is Municipal Waste playing at the same time as Immortal, but I already know Ill be watching Immortal. I wanted to see Tyr, but I'm hardly going to watch them over Sodom, and the same goes for Iced Earth and 1349. 1349 win easily.

zombiecag

3 Jan. 2007
Peterborough, England
Hmmm, the only thing approaching a dilemma for me is Municipal Waste playing at the same time as Immortal, but I already know Ill be watching Immortal.

Yeah that's annoying as hell..
The end of Type O Negative clashes with the start of Municipal Waste, then the end of Municipal Waste clashes with the start of Immortal!

So, it looks like I'll be near the back for Waste and Immortal..
Oh well, as long as I can actually see the stage and hear the bands then it's all good :D

Ralfzor

17 Dez. 2006
Vader cancelled the show. Thanks god, it would be a fuckin profanation to have them play that shitty tent stage.

Spindelta

21 Dez. 2006
That licks balls about Vader. At least I'll be seeing them in some tiny dirt merchant venue in London soon.

You're right anyway, they did deserve a bigger stage. I hope that the replacement is quality death metal.