Running Order Update, Running Order Tool & band announcements!

Dieses Thema im Forum "English News" wurde erstellt von Wacken-News, 07. Juli 2014.

1. Wacken-News

Wacken-News Newsbot

Since you were waiting patiently, we will no longer hold it back from you: Here we have the current running order with all show times and stages for you!

And there is a lot more to come: We also have the well-tried Running Order Tool for you. With this tool you can make your own personalized...

Weiterlesen...

2. odog502

odog502 Newbie

Thank you for posting this. I can now finally finish making plans of when I will arrive.

The running order is well done. Im happy that there are so few conflicts considering the number of bands I want to see. I do have a couple of conflicts though:

Carcass / Hell

It would be perfect if you moved Hell to right before Masterplan at 21:00 on Thursday.(Does Russkaja really need 2 performances anyway?) Other good options would be anytime between 13:00 and 15:00 Saturday.

In Mute

It would be nice if In Mute had a later slot on Thursday(like the 19:05 slot which is currently showing TBA). I may not be able to arrive at Wacken before then.

Im afraid to ask for anything more than that. I don't want to cause any additional conflicts by rearranging more than what I noted above!

Thanks

Diese Seite empfehlen