Running Order Update, Running Order Tool & band announcements!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Wacken-News

Newsbot
17 Dez. 2006
www.wacken.com
Since you were waiting patiently, we will no longer hold it back from you: Here we have the current running order with all show times and stages for you!

And there is a lot more to come: We also have the well-tried Running Order Tool for you. With this tool you can make your own personalized...

Weiterlesen...

odog502

27 Okt. 2013
Thank you for posting this. I can now finally finish making plans of when I will arrive.

The running order is well done. Im happy that there are so few conflicts considering the number of bands I want to see. I do have a couple of conflicts though:

Carcass / Hell

It would be perfect if you moved Hell to right before Masterplan at 21:00 on Thursday.(Does Russkaja really need 2 performances anyway?) Other good options would be anytime between 13:00 and 15:00 Saturday.

In Mute

It would be nice if In Mute had a later slot on Thursday(like the 19:05 slot which is currently showing TBA). I may not be able to arrive at Wacken before then.

Im afraid to ask for anything more than that. I don't want to cause any additional conflicts by rearranging more than what I noted above!

Thanks