Running Order - Genreclashs

Dieses Thema im Forum "W:O:A 2010<br>Verbesserungsvorschläge / Suggestion" wurde erstellt von Schattensturm, 25. Juni 2010.

1. Schattensturm

Schattensturm Member

Perhaps there are some threads for specific clashs but I recognized that there's a lot of time clashs between bands of the same genre and I think there will be some space to change the times. Somebody agreeing?

2. Dopethrone

Dopethrone W:O:A Metalhead

Noch ein Thread über die Running Order, wow.:):):)

3. Lao Tse

Lao Tse Newbie

Yes, I totally agree and both of you are right. Genreclashs suck and there are too much threads about Genreclashs. :D;)

Anyway, I still think it would be a great idea too let play Candlemass 1/2 hour later, because many doom fans want to see Lake of Tears AND Candlemass.

4. Prinzessin Amok

Prinzessin Amok W:O:A Metalhead

Didn't know you could speak English that well. :) Woooow, another good thing about you. Maybe I really love you. :D

@topic: Mhmmm, I don't know if they are going to change anything about the running order. It's final I think and although they say that this list is "still a subject to change", there will be no more changes at all. At least concerning these "genre clashes".

But that's just my humble opinion. ;)

5. Schattensturm

Schattensturm Member

I had back in my mind that there was the possibility to change the RO after complainingXD It's just again that some musically very close bands play at the same time and since there's such a variety of styles, I don't think this is absolutely and necessarily unavoidable.

Diese Seite empfehlen