Running Order conflicts

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Lvsitanno

W:O:A Metalhead
22 März 2002
Portugal
www.witchcraftproductions.web.pt
Well, you're both invited to come visit me some day... :p
i'f off to catch some beers

*throws a couple of beers to Rosk & Wackianne*

don't talk dirty about me while i'm not here ok? (i'm always watching...) - i feel stupid today... *slaps himself* ...

GO LISTEN TO TANKARD

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
Any thread would be great to bash Lvsitanno, as we usually do ;) :D .....

What do you think????? Let's bash him in every thread of this forum!!! ;) :D :D

Wackianne

29 Nov. 2001
Nijmegen
beam.to
Well... it might be really mean to bash somebody who´s just given us beers...and invited us to an Iron Maiden pub... :(
Let´s hail him for today and let him down only tomorrow, yeah ;)?

Thanks a lot, Lvsitanno!

*looks fwd to waking up on such a great day tomorrow :p*

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
You're right... let's wait until tomorrow.... and let's see if he invites more beer.... maybe we can even praise him with enuff free beer ;) :D

Skygge

10 Juli 2002
Blashyrkh
www.calaquendi.tk
Fire Upon the Blade is one mother of a tune.......what a fuckin heavy riff......i really want to check them out.

Oh yes... And the fast drumming combined with the agressive opera vocals are incredible... I do think Fire Upon The Blade would be quite an experience to see on stage... just play the song with extreme volume and imagine how it will be live..... aaa.... great. The conflict with the immortal consert sucks... But as those two conserts is my only problem with the running order, I should be happy.

VimFuego

22 Jan. 2002
Toronto, Canada
vimfuego.freeservers.com
@ROSK: the only problem with seeing Hollenthon and then splitting to catch Immortal is that if the WetStage is outside of the main grounds. It means you'll have to lineup to get back in and you will end up listening to Immortal from outside for 15min.

Skygge

10 Juli 2002
Blashyrkh
www.calaquendi.tk
the only problem with seeing Hollenthon and then splitting to catch Immortal is that if the WetStage is outside of the main grounds. It means you'll have to lineup to get back in and you will end up listening to Immortal from outside for 15min.

Yeah, I'm dropping the Hollenthon consert and have decided to meet up at the black metal stage in good time before immortal gets on... not missing a second of that consert for the world.