Running Order changes

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

VimFuego

W:O:A Metalhead
22 Jan. 2002
Toronto, Canada
vimfuego.freeservers.com
cool. now i can see most of Mork Gryning. yeah! I hope they open with Journey or Omringningen. any swedes know what the hell their name is about?
looks like things are a little more staggered now. The Hollenthon conflict still remains though damnit! i hope the wet stage is more easily accessible this year. I need to see some Hollenthon as well as Nuke Assault/Immortal of course.

Lee Spellcast

15 Jan. 2002
Website besuchen
but the changes have made eveything worse as usual. Primoordial now play late so I wont see them and Mork Grynning play late meaning I will have to stay longer than I would like on Saturday.

Also Suidakra and Sabbat clash which didnt happen before, and Holeenthon and Immortal are still cleashing! Why are all the black metal bands clashing? Whats the problem with making power metal clash instead, after all most bands are power metal.

Anyway, this could be my last wacken, I have been going every year for four years now, and the festival has been going slowly downhill. We will just have to wait and see....

Lee

Metal Pede

29 Nov. 2001
Denmark
@ Lee

Hey you're only one of about 25.000 people !!!

The Wacken team can't possible please every 25.000 fans.

If you make a problem out of 'have to stay longer saturday that I wanted to'...well; I guess you have to make some priorities in your life then...

Also, when making the running-order, the W:O:A team also have to have in mind when the about 60+ bands can attend thefestival i.e. flights, other gigs bla. bla. bla...

It's a VERY big task to get all the puzzles together, so just be happy that SOME of the bands you like will play and stop complaining :-(

If this is your last Wacken because the Running-order does not match your personal scheduled...sorry for you....

Sorts

4 März 2002
Estonia
www.metal.ee
I agree with Lee Spellcast.
Most of the death and black metal
bands are in the same time.
Thats not nice.
Yes it's not easy task to put the
puzzle together but I think it's not that
immbossible that they can't make
death/black metal fans little bit happier.
Though I am not seeing all the bands I like I am coming to Wacken and having all the fun I can take.
This is my first time.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
@ VimFuego
Did you want to know what Mörk Gryning translates to, or did I not understand the question?
If that is what you meant, it is "Dark Dawn" in english.

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Why does Avalanch play 45 minutes instead of 30? :) (that's the same as Kreator!!! *grrr* )
Why does Heathen overlap with Cannibal Corpse?
And Eisregen with Pungent Stench?

Anyway, it has good things, too. I'll be able to see Blitzkrieg, and I'll have time to have lunch both days, because no "must-see" bands will be playing at that time. :)

voice_of_hell

21 Feb. 2002
England
Website besuchen
Sinergy and Hypocrisy, Cannibal Corpse and Mork Gryning, Angel Dust and Macabre, Dying Fetus and Fleshcrawl; all clashes that couold have been avoided if they had left the running order well alone. Now have to make some hard decisions., Why couldn't they just leave it how it was?

Yeah; Mørk Gryning = Dark Dawn, but who cares, they still suck :) How come all u guys in this Forum talk down on power-metal? Are there ONLY Black Metal fans? I like B.M too, but that doesn't mean that you HAVE to hate melodic music...... I mean; It's Metal man, and we should all respect different tastes without slandering other bands, Brothers of metal should not fight.......
Am I the only one that looks forward to both Borknagar and Vision Divine for instance?

Metal Pede

29 Nov. 2001
Denmark
Everyone...

Just listen to 'necrophagiac'....

He obviously has the right answer to all your running order problems :)

PalasAlea

19 Juli 2002
Barcelona, Spain
Website besuchen
Hope more changes are to come

It's incredible that 2 Brutal Death bands (Fleshcrawl and Dying Fetus) play at the same time!
And two classics of Heavy Metal: Nightmare and Blind Guardian!!
And both Suidakra and Sabbat belong to the Satanic scene!!

Why have they changed things for worse?!