RUNNING ORDER and Tool

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Jordan

W:O:A Metalhead
25 März 2009
very simple: Lets BAN him!!
yeah, ban me.

come on, I'm sure within 5 posts someone can achieve a Godwin point ! :D

seriously, don't take everything seriously, or you'll get mad too early.

you have all the time in your life to go crazy, so have a good time when you can :p

@Yanos666 : ND to start the day... I'm not sure if it's the best way to wake up, or if it's an offense to such a legendary band.

@Yanos666 too : in Hellfest, ND invited Lee Dorian from Cathedral (which also play at Wacken) for a guest appearance !!! Go Lee, join ND at WOA too !

MetalViking

26 Feb. 2007
England
I dont see why people get so angry at Jordan, hes not even saying anything ridiculous and you dont have to take it seriously, in other news this running order SUCKS to an already sucky lineup

unknownone

19 Nov. 2008
Portugal
damn! surely it was easier to fly? UK flights where only about 70euro i think.

Yes, it would be easier to fly but...

...the bus tour organizers are granted with Wacken Orga so they have tickets even if Wacken sells out (unless the tour sells out too, of course). That way we give a signal in December and pay the rest until June.

With flights I would have to pay them immediately, aprox. 90€ each way in December. And because I'm a student, I don't have that amount of money available...but the main problem is this: when you reach March plane tickets usually go skyrocket because of the high season.

Jordan

25 März 2009
I dont see why people get so angry at Jordan, hes not even saying anything ridiculous and you dont have to take it seriously, in other news this running order SUCKS to an already sucky lineup
hey, someone agrees ! ;)

well, I used to be a little more "over-reacting" and that's what people didn't like.

I guess.

or not.

DrunkGromit

22 Jan. 2009
Happy to see that I'm not the only one with the Grand Magus/Heaven And Hell issue ... but forget about changing it the orga will never read this and never change it ...
In fact I did'nt see Nevercell/Motorhead and Insidious Disease/Motorhead ... that's a shame ! I'm ok for a flag "WOA against DM"

Gash

26 Sep. 2006
Gelderland
www.last.fm
This RO really disappoints me:( There are already not that many good bands and most of them clash now (Enslaved, Saxon, Turisas, Napalm Death etc. etc..) It's sad, cause now I have to spend much more money on booze.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

DamageDone

28 Juni 2009
Ermm..from your experience from past years,are there any chances that they could change the running order??

H&H-Grand Magus
Heaven Shall Burn-Borknagar
Machine Head-Enslaved-Turisas
Gwar-Korpiklaani
(I could add Running Wild-Thin Lizzy,but its not a dilemma.This "Thin Lizzy" line up is not Thin Lizzy and Running Wild are the main reason i got a ticket)

I mean..wtf?They are gonna leave it like that??If yes,I should run from stage to stage in order to see all the bands i go for,with the exception of the 2nd day where things are normal..

Not to ask if there is a chance that they add another one or two bands..(btw what happened to the band starting from "K" thing?)

(PS:Slayer and Flotsam and Jetsam on the smaller Wacken fests?LOL.Just LOL.)

Generally,I have not problem with the Wacken line up this year as my taste is more heavy/power(from what i heard the main concerns are about the lack of big names in the extreme genres)shit but the running order is just fucked up..

change it.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

David_VI

28 Juli 2008
Its almost like the Wacken management/organisers have gone on holiday and left Wacken to be organised by people who have no clue about music/metal and what bands shouldn't clash