Rosk is a fucking EARBLEEDER from 76...

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
...and that´s good!!!

I wanted to say thanx to you because of this great days I had with you!!!
But not only you, also your friends and so on, that I met were great personsm so if anybody here wants to go to Mexico, he/she/it has to visit this stupid alcoholic guy from Monterrey... :D:D:D

And Rosk: Don´t forget, we´re the best of all
"the 76´s Earbleeder" !!!

I´ll be back - but before you have to come here to me next Wacken!!!

Please give me a PM or Email with your bandmemebers and what they play because of you know what...

How was your concert last weekend?

Say hail to all I know there....

Rosk

W:O:A Metalhead
30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
*blushes*

Stop it ShizzoKrause!! I'm embarrassed ;) Thanks for the compliments (specially for the stupid alcoholic one) :D You know it was my duty to be a good guide and make you have fun at this city.

And you’re right ’76 Earbleeders fuckin’ rule, we’re the cream of the metal crop ;) J. Let’s see if there’s more like us around here… I know Suwarin is another good example of these sumpreme breed :D :D

Of course I’ll be going to Wacken, I have to start saving by now…. I think I’ll make it for sure.

The concert was good, there was even a crowd actually :p J But I’ll tell you more about it later ….

Well it’s great to hear you had a good time here …. .and it’s true what you say, if someone this forum is around this country, please let me know and I’ll be glad to meet you here

Rosk

PS: Krause, did you see the Turkish metal discussion thread???? There’s some funny stuff you have to see, it’s about mezcal and earbleeders, so it’s right up your alley. (sorry to death takes for using that thread in our alcoholic purposes)

Suwarin

W:O:A Metalmaster
26 Nov. 2001
(ehem.Ruhrpott) Düsseldorf
Originally posted by Rosk
[BAnd you’re right ’76 Earbleeders fuckin’ rule, we’re the cream of the metal crop ;) J. Let’s see if there’s more like us around here… I know Suwarin is another good example of these sumpreme breed :D :D
[/B]
*histurntoblush*
*wipesawaytear*
Thank you! Thank you so very much! I am so proud of us and our supreme position..;):D:D:D
All hail the 76er Earbleeders...
@rosk Schizzo told me yesterday that we met..but somehow I can't remember...shame on me....he told me something about climbing on someones back..there is a picture somewhere ..
@s&L okay convince us..

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
Originally posted by Suwarin
*histurntoblush*
*wipesawaytear*
Thank you! Thank you so very much! I am so proud of us and our supreme position..;):D:D:D
All hail the 76er Earbleeders...
@rosk Schizzo told me yesterday that we met..but somehow I can't remember...shame on me....he told me something about climbing on someones back..there is a picture somewhere ..
@s&L okay convince us..

@Sodomy: We've been Earbleeder's in the 70s, 90s and 00s too... not just 80s :p And we're not decrepit, we're more experienced than you, so you owe us some respect!!! :p :D :D

@Suwarin: I didn't now that I met you at that time, but then I saw the pics on xpet's site I realized that. There's a picture of Moonie climbing in your back, and I'm in the lower right side of it. (you were wearing a white Deranged t-shirt). Check it out @ www.xpet.de.vu on the first page of the festival pics....

Suwarin

26 Nov. 2001
Originally posted by Rosk
@Sodomy: We've been Earbleeder's in the 70s, 90s and 00s too... not just 80s :p And we're not decrepit, we're more experienced than you, so you owe us some respect!!! :p :D :D

@Suwarin: I didn't now that I met you at that time, but then I saw the pics on xpet's site I realized that. There's a picture of Moonie climbing in your back, and I'm in the lower right side of it. (you were wearing a white Deranged t-shirt). Check it out @ www.xpet.de.vu on the first page of the festival pics....
DAMN!! YOU ARE RIGHT!!
WE WERE SO CLOSE!!
And that is not Moonie that is my colleauge Schorsch!....
We've been to festivals together since beginning of the 90ies..
*grinsats&l*..and listen to uncle rosk..where is your respect for your elders..;):D:D:D:D

Ahh damn again...so close ....damn....next year..next year definately!!!

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
DAMN!! YOU ARE RIGHT!!
WE WERE SO CLOSE!!
We've been to festivals together since beginning of the 90ies..
*grinsats&l*..and listen to uncle rosk..where is your respect for your elders..;):D:D:D:D

Ahh damn again...so close ....damn....next year..next year definately!!!

Yeah you're right... next year my friend....

Suwarin

26 Nov. 2001
Yeah next year..and I hope to see you on stage!
What about that Carcass tribute??
Enjoy your WE ...and enjoy some nice music and some nice spirits..I know you've got a whole day before you..but

DON'T LET EM GRIND YA DOWN!

I'm off..

Hope to hear from you...

Enjoy Earbleeders delight!!

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
DAMN!! YOU ARE RIGHT!!
WE WERE SO CLOSE!!

ROFL
Fuck!!! I actually didnt recognize my own husband :D :D :eek: :D
I`ll change that soon...

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
Yeah next year..and I hope to see you on stage!
What about that Carcass tribute??
Enjoy your WE ...and enjoy some nice music and some nice spirits..I know you've got a whole day before you..but

DON'T LET EM GRIND YA DOWN!

I'm off..

Hope to hear from you...

Enjoy Earbleeders delight!!

Thanks for your wishes Suwarin!!! And of curse, nice spirits and the first bottle of Earbleeder's Delight is waiting for next year....

A whole day ahead, but it's fucking Friday, so I'm feeling kind of good :)
The Carcass tribute is on hold for the moment..But I think the activities will resume very soon.... I need to grind!!!!!!

Have a fucking great weekend and....

LET'S GRIND THE PLANEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
LOL :D :D actually not yet. But we tried at HOA, WOA and Summer Breeze, never managed it though... think it will never happen.
But hell , NO!!! Of course he is not my real husband!! Only my VIRTUAL one, hehe :)

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
LOL!!! I was getting really upset, because my very own metal sister didn't tell me about her marriage :p :D :D

Perhaps you have to try getting married at Las Vegas with an Elvis Disguised judge... ;) :p

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
absolutely no need to get upset, sorry for shocking you :D :D hehe
Didn´t I tell you that I don´t want to marry at all? :) Also NOT in Las Vegas, hahaha. Though it would be a good reason to visit that area of USA and Mexico and have the party of your life after that :rolleyes: