Rob Halford

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Evenfiel

W:O:A Metalhead
4 Mai 2002
Danm...I hope to see Halford there. His band is incredible live, much better than in the cd. At least I'm guaranteed to see him at Graspop...

Evenfiel

4 Mai 2002
Thx man!

hehe, our fav beer message looks almost the same. =)

Bruce Dickinson without Iron Maiden sounds weak to me. I even saw him once live, but I didnt like it...Halford totally kicks his ass!

Evenfiel

4 Mai 2002
Take from the news section:

Dear Holger,

Unfortunately it will be impossible for Halford to appear at this year´s Wacken Open Air festival
due to highly important commitments in the US the artists has to fulfill at the same time. The
management has tried to move these engagements to a later period but because of the artists
extended working schedule no alternative dates could be found.

However, the artist has expressed his wish to play Wacken next year and he´s already looking
forward to see all his fans in 2003.

Thank you for all your efforts and see you soon,

Kind regards,

Joe Rambock

:( :( :(

Kroppus

2 März 2002
Oslo / NOrWAY
Duce Brickinson or whatever?
Yeah? We would only go to Wacken to see one band?
I dislike bothe Bruce and Rob.
I admit Maiden without Bruce was worse than hearing my own demos. But still. We're going to a fucking great festival.. So what?
Ok our fav. bands drops out?
I'd be damned sorry if My Dying Bride didn't play. But i'd also know that there had to be a reason why they do that. And planning two tours ain't for me a good idea. Two tours at the same time. Money talks. I'm getting old, Halford is still older than me. he thinks about money. Be happy for the bands that's playing there.
For me My Dying Bride is the best and the next is Immortal.
So stop whining. If you're so pissed off, sell your ticket,
And if you dont have one.. SHUT THE FUCK UP....
My fav festival in DK ended up on new hands. and the great band this year is N'sync?? after 14 years at Midtfyn's i'm not going this year. There's still plenty of good bands at Wacken.
just look at the playlist for the old speedfestival www.mf.dk and see what they give us old bikers\rockers.