Rob Halford

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
:confused:

The virtual running order is a bit strange. Now you can place Haggard, but it's not confirmed still, but Halford? He was confirmed many time ago, I think. Maybe a little more of information would be needed.

Anyway, I prefer Haggard to Halford.

Sorts

W:O:A Metalhead
4 März 2002
Estonia
www.metal.ee
I got this information
Halford was confirmed but now it's not sure
he's going to play coz he got same time some
important lives in usa. But the negotiation is still going on.
I hope that Halford is palying.

Tervitusi Onkel Pikk :)

grazo

W:O:A Metalhead
3 März 2002
USA
Website besuchen
I think Halford is not in Virtual running order because it is only for Friday and Saturday. Halford was anounce since the beggining to play in the opening day. Halford is going to play Thrusday.

voice_of_hell

21 Feb. 2002
England
Website besuchen
The latest news is that something will be announced soon to make our eyes water, so whats to say Halford wasn't removed so that he cuold be put back in but with..JUDAS PRIEST. Could we have the reunion of priest and halfore now that would make WOA the best ever!!

Forostar

30 Apr. 2002
Website besuchen
For the ones, who are still hoping. Too bad:

from www.robhalford.com

29 April
HALFORD DATES
Despite rumours you may have seen on other sites, HALFORD will be playing the following dates:

June 7th - Swedenrock Festival, Sweden
June 8th - Gods of Metal, Italy
June 29th - Bang Your Head, Germany

July 1st - Rockwave, Athens, Greece
July 3rd - Akademic Stadium, Sofia, Bulgaria
July 5th - Full Force Festival, Germany
July 6th - Graspop Metal, Belgium

Thanks Wacken Organisation, for NOT letting us know that he won't play. First telling everyone prowdly that Halford will play and then only removing his name from the list is very lame in my opinion. F**K YOU!

Thordis V.

W:O:A Metalgod
25 Nov. 2001
Linz und Bern
www.myspace.com
@ forostar: Go ahead with your language. If Halford decides later that they don't want to play at Wacken, what should Wacken organizers do then? ha?

That's what Balrog wrote about that story:

Halford is booked and confirmed, so Wacken-managment HAS papers. But when he's not willing to come, there's no way to make him play.

Maybe you really should inform yourself first before you fall down into that low langauge.

Anyway: All you bad-mooded people here, only able to insult around... We can write in a normal style, too. I think that's possible. If not, then it's better if you leave it out.

Zuletzt bearbeitet: