Replacement for Arch Enemy, Crematory & Motorhead?!

Dieses Thema im Forum "W:O:A 2012<br>Lob & Kritik / praise & criticism" wurde erstellt von Martink21, 28. Juli 2013.

1. Martink21

Martink21 Newbie

1. First of, is there coming a replacement for Arch Enemy at all? :confused:

Who was that replacement? There haven't been any news to this matter yet, and the festival is about to go off?!

2. Plus there is also rumours about Motorhead is going to cancel, and the Wacken gig has now been removed from the "Tours" on their official website http://www.imotorhead.com/:

Are we going to get a replacement?

3. Crematory has cancelled - who is going to fill in this slot, the news says nothing about a replacement :confused:

I really hope we are going to get some good names soon - what do you think? Are the crew waiting for a "big" release, or are we all going to get dissapointed?? :rolleyes:

/Martin

2. Wetter

Wetter W:O:A Metalhead

3. Mephistopheles666

Mephistopheles666 W:O:A Metalhead

3) The Running Order now says TBA where earlyer today Crematory took place. I don't want to start any rumors but I think the replacement will have a similarly significance.

4. Tobes

Tobes W:O:A Metalhead

Meshuggah got the slot Arch Enemy had, they just weren't announced as the replacement, but were ment to be.
    Little misscommunication there :)

5. Martink21

Martink21 Newbie

Great guys! Thanks for your info - very much appreciated :) Especially the part with Arch Enemy/Meshuggah, I did not know that - but it totally makes sense although I'd wish it had been posted as "the replacement" :angel:

Motorhead is indeed playing I also read this on Metal Hammer .de ! Yeehhaaa! ;)

So only Crematory is left ... hmm ... who could it be? :)
    - I really cross my fingers for a good international act - not necessarily a band of the exact same genre, and not necessarily a band from Germany - it could be anything from anywhere (Let me see ... Sweden? ;) ) as long as it's big and a great surprise - like when we got Gojira for As I Lay Dying - which I am personally very happy for :KO:

SKÅL from Denmark!

6. OnkelTom79

OnkelTom79 W:O:A Metalhead

Illdisposed eller Panzerchrist :)

Dansk Meral hvor helvede

7. Revalon

Revalon W:O:A Metalmaster

I guess Motörhead will play, but I don't think that Lemmy will be in good shape:o:ugly:

8. wumbaba667

wumbaba667 Banned

du oller schmutzthink du. :o

Diese Seite empfehlen