rent sleeping bag

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

grazo

W:O:A Metalhead
3 März 2002
USA
Website besuchen
Do you know if is a place in Wacken where I can rent or buy cheap an sleeping bag?
I left mine back there in 2002
I'm too lazy to carry stuff, so if I don't have to take one all the way from America could be nice.

Thank you

Guillermo

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
*HammeredGods mode on*

Fuck off, who needs sleeping at festivals, and more important, who needs a sleeping bag? It's funnier laying on the ground, full of mud and dirt, that's what fun is all about! But yet again, Wacken is a gay festival full of ugly, fat germans with small dicks

*Hammi mode off*

Sorry, Hammi, you know I like you a lot :p

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Sodomy&Lust schrieb:
*HammeredGods mode on*

Fuck off, who needs sleeping at festivals, and more important, who needs a sleeping bag? It's funnier laying on the ground, full of mud and dirt, that's what fun is all about! But yet again, Wacken is a gay festival full of ugly, fat germans with small dicks

*Hammi mode off*

I just met Hammi. She's really a sweet girl, and that's not nice. But then again, I'm not Schweinchen ;)

grazo

W:O:A Metalhead
3 März 2002
USA
Website besuchen
May be you're right, we are not even sure if we are going to find the tent everyday, but we are going to be for 3 weeks around Europe, and I'm sure after a week I will need a soft place to lay down. I'm not a homeless here in USA, so I don't think my back is not going to be happy after some days.

Guillermo

Sodomy&Lust schrieb:
*HammeredGods mode on*

*Hammi mode off*