remember the dream you had last night?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
A space ship was sent into the space with many famous spaniards inside, but the ship exploded. I could see that the whole time in TV, as well as in newspapers, but whenever I told someone about it, no one believed me, and they claimed having seen the news broadcast as well..... I have often such dreams in which everyone kids me about things that seem to be obvious. Doctor, doctor, what does that mean?

headstone

W:O:A Metalhead
11 Feb. 2004
salzgitter
Sodomy&Lust schrieb:
A space ship was sent into the space with many famous spaniards inside, but the ship exploded. I could see that the whole time in TV, as well as in newspapers, but whenever I told someone about it, no one believed me, and they claimed having seen the news broadcast as well..... I have often such dreams in which everyone kids me about things that seem to be obvious. Doctor, doctor, what does that mean?

i think there´s no hope for you. you should´ve been lobotomized anyway. you sick piece of shit. :D