red dwarf

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
eh??
what does "video dealer's nerves" mean??

Brittas Empire you'l like too- its got Rimmer of red dwarf

monochrom

15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Originally posted by dittohead
eh??
what does "video dealer's nerves" mean??

Brittas Empire you'l like too- its got Rimmer of red dwarf

I mean, it is really hard to get your hands on all of this stuff in Germany. I got one video dealer who normally has to order everything.

Brittas Empie? That sounds cool, did you know that Lucretias name is Britta?

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
hehhe yeah

the Brittas Empire had rimmer as a business man
there was a hysterical sectary, 2 "gay" brothers (they were gay...they just look it)

and the caretaker had a disgusting stain on his hand..no one ever saw it..

it was very funny

i might be able to get a few red dwarf, etc stuff on video..and bring it to wacken for you - ILL TRY

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Nevermind the Buzzcocks is good
its a musical quiz show

looads of guest on, only good ones are Dani Filth and Lemmy

its VERY funnny

monochrom

15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Originally posted by dittohead
hehhe yeah

the Brittas Empire had rimmer as a business man
there was a hysterical sectary, 2 "gay" brothers (they were gay...they just look it)

and the caretaker had a disgusting stain on his hand..no one ever saw it..

it was very funny

i might be able to get a few red dwarf, etc stuff on video..and bring it to wacken for you - ILL TRY

I got the first three series on video, but as they are all re-issued on dvd now, I think I'm waiting for that to happen. The dvd comment for the first series is very funny.

I also got the Young Ones complete, and my father has his Black Adder collection completed, so that is what's there in the family. For every other snippet of BBC comedy I'd be eternally grateful!
:)

Shit, from what I just googled I definitely have to get a grip on Brittas Empire and Bottom...

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
hehehehe

you might like Father Ted
irish comedy about Priests
VERYY funny

Coupling is new to BBC, its like the American FRIENDS, but better

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
hehehehe

i watch too much TV

there are some fucking good short films on channel 4, low budget, etc

check your mail..

BlueOyster

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Jan. 2003
On tour forever (or at least this week)
Originally posted by monochrom
Another thing we never had on German Telly - "Dr. Who". Also no Young ones, no Rippiing Yarns, only parts of Fawlty Towers, no Absolutely Fabulous....

*Hates german TV very intensely*

A lot of stuff is available on video and DVD - I've got some Red Dwarf episodes on Video and a Doctor Who DVD, not to mention Captain Scarlet and Stingray -my parents tape the series for me :eek: :D

monochrom

15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Originally posted by BlueOyster
A lot of stuff is available on video and DVD - I've got some Red Dwarf episodes on Video and a Doctor Who DVD, not to mention Captain Scarlet and Stingray -my parents tape the series for me :eek: :D

that's what I've been doing the last years - order one cool series after the next one. Really can't be bothered with german comedy, it's just fuck compared to the english stuff.

Aegir

W:O:A Metalhead
14 Dez. 2002
UK
Originally posted by BlueOyster

You should get Father Ted on DVD, its wicked :)