red dwarf

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

monochrom

W:O:A Metalmaster
15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Originally posted by dittohead
its ok
want to read the words?

It's cold outside
There's no kind of atmosphere
I'm all alone
More or less
Let me fly, far away from here
Fun, fun, fun in the sun, sun, sun
I want to lie
Shipwrecked and comatose
Drinking fresh
Mango juice
Goldfish shoals, nibbling at my toes
I'll pack my bags And head into hyperspace
Velocity at time-warp speed
Spend my days in ultraviolet rays
We're locked on course
Straight through the universe
You and me
And the galaxy
Reached this stage, this hyperpathic age

JOOOHOOO, another fan! I just ove BBC-Comedy series so much, and Red Dwarf is easily my favourite one. LISTER IS THE BEST!

monochrom

15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Originally posted by LooseCannon
It's Sat. nights here on Public TV(PBS).I've seen most of them.It comes on before Dr. Who.

Another thing we never had on German Telly - "Dr. Who". Also no Young ones, no Rippiing Yarns, only parts of Fawlty Towers, no Absolutely Fabulous....

*Hates german TV very intensely*

mugabe

W:O:A Metalhead
7 Aug. 2002
Avesta, Sweden
www.kurtz.se
On the other hand, you get shitloads of great Heimat-Schlager shows. I watched the "Frühlingsfest der Volksmusik" when I was at my parents' a couple of weeks ago. Klasse! As for the irritating Ersatz-Letterman Harald Schmidt who seem to be immensely popular, I can live without him.

monochrom

15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Originally posted by mugabe
On the other hand, you get shitloads of great Heimat-Schlager shows. I watched the "Frühlingsfest der Volksmusik" when I was at my parents' a couple of weeks ago. Klasse! As for the irritating Ersatz-Letterman Harald Schmidt who seem to be immensely popular, I can live without him.

Schmidt has his moments - I loved the show whrer he played "Les Miserables" with playmobil figurines. That was excellent!

He also once did an entire show in french, that one was brilliant, too.

And, yes we're the kings of cheesy Heimatschlager...

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by monochrom
Another thing we never had on German Telly - "Dr. Who". Also no Young ones, no Rippiing Yarns, only parts of Fawlty Towers, no Absolutely Fabulous....

*Hates german TV very intensely*

you will love Bottom - got the punk and college boy from Young Ones - british comedy always the best

red dwarf was cooooool