Ready to Rock Tents

Dieses Thema im Forum "Talk" wurde erstellt von KyeLaura, 03. September 2012.

1. KyeLaura

KyeLaura Newbie

Has anyone used the Ready to Rock tents? Am interested in hearing how they were, and how they held up in the rain! It's hard to bring all the camping gear from Australia so would be good to have everything set up, but after seeing the mess of the camping ground this year I'm not sure if it's a good idea, maybe I'll just stick to a hotel!

2. Finnchick

Finnchick W:O:A Metalmaster

Camping is awesome even if its bit stormy. You will miss out half of the fun if you stay in a hotel. :)

I don't have experience about those tents but this year we had 2 old and cheap tents and they kept the water out just fine. I am sure our tents were worse than Ready to Rock ones.

3. Tri-6

Tri-6 W:O:A Metalhead

We are using Ready to Rock tents and gear just to get out of having to setup when we get there Wednesday afternoon. The deposit on the gear was more than the price of the rental! Holy crap! I hope its in good shape and all that.

4. Koldawne

Koldawne W:O:A Metalhead

Same here. Coming from Canada, so there was no way we'd be bringing all our gear with us. The deposit was a shock for sure but we'll get it back so not too big a deal - assuming no one walks off with it! Since we will all be in our own area all I can say is that I hope they have some security types walking around in there.

Diese Seite empfehlen