Raven cancel WOA

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

VimFuego

W:O:A Metalhead
22 Jan. 2002
Toronto, Canada
vimfuego.freeservers.com
i know there aren't really any Ravenlunatics in here, but I'm gonna post this anyways. I'm pretty bummed out that I won't get to see the insane athletic rockers, pioneers of NWOBHM. Check out "Hung, Drawn & Quartered" from '83's "All For One" record if you wanna here how OTT Raven could get. Here's their statement.

"Due to mark's severe leg injuries and the fact that he has to go back in for another operation soon, we have regretfully decided to cancel our
European dates in August, including the Wacken festival. We were really looking forward to these shows, but Mark is in no condition to stand for
45 minutes, let alone act like the loonie we know & love! The important thing is that he continues to get well. We apologize to all that were wanting to come to these shows, and once Mark is well, we will be back!
cheers,
John Mark & Joe"

Lord Horb

25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
yeah this definitely sucks.. I would have liked to see them too even though I only know one album (Arcitect of Fear or something like that)...

but anyway, didn't we have this thread already?!

VimFuego

22 Jan. 2002
Toronto, Canada
vimfuego.freeservers.com
that was the cancellation speculation thread...this is the real thing.......they're out for sure

.......let's have Enslaved in their spot instead.......aaaaaaarrrrrrrrggghhhhhh cranks "Dead Hymn".......aaaaaarrrrgggghhhhhh.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

VimFuego

22 Jan. 2002
Toronto, Canada
vimfuego.freeservers.com
thanks Lee......you beat to posting the Enslaved replacement question in Q&A.

on Enslaved's website it seems that they are willing to play some festivals but haven't been asked. It's not too late!!!!

<- cranks the heavy rock riff in "The Voices"....

scareall

2 März 2002
scotland
Website besuchen
One of the worst live bands?

i must be on a diifferent plaet!!!

When did you see them last (I saw them in March and they kicked ass, but even then they did not top their historic live set from the world domination tour)

Lee.

Lord Horb

25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
hmm I don't really remember... it's quite some time ago though! I'd say I saw them in like late 1999/early 2000. might be wrong though.
they are (maybe were, but I doubt they increased their abilities to handle an instrument) really bad musicians and that dude wasn't able to sing/growl/scream/whatever... just horrible!

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
ENSLAVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*slaps Lord Horb *

ENSLAVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*slaps Lord Horb *
ENSLAVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*slaps Lord Horb *
ENSLAVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*slaps Lord Horb *
ENSLAVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*slaps Lord Horb *

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
Ok.....you won this time..... I won't say anything at all......

But anyway *slaps Lord Horb for taking advantage of my misery*
;) :D

Lord Horb

25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
lol no I did not win... you know I was hoping for Mexico to beat the yankees! plus fucking Brazil won... argh.. BAD DAY!!!!!!

PS: Enslaved sucks big time.. so...
*slaps every Enslaved poser* :D:D:D:D:D