Rain

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

grazo

W:O:A Metalhead
3 März 2002
USA
Website besuchen
I'll take some dry weather from Midwest USA. We haven't any rain for many days, and everything is getting to dry already.
See you in Wacken!!

gandalf

25 Juli 2002
Nijmegen
Website besuchen
lol

hahahahaha, wacken hasn't not yet started and we are already mourning over the weather hahahaha. Come on guys ceep the faith; rain or no rain; we'll bring our rubber boats along and still have a shitload of fun waha! We are already used to that kind of "summer" weather overhere so it wouldn't surprise me i guess. Usefull threat though....

Grtz

holocaust

W:O:A Metalhead
9 Jan. 2002
Fucking Belgium
www.asl.to
nobody at graspop 2000?

I can tell you, it rained from dawn till dusk out there.

Biff Byfford Trew a bucket of water over his head cause he was jealous.
I was able to bang my hair during Slayer (it's about 3inches long)
I soaked during Iron Maiden and had to be rescued

Héhé, so ah, the fucking rain isn't going to stop me this time!

gandalf

25 Juli 2002
Nijmegen
Website besuchen
haha, i was there at graspop 2000.... we had a bloody "slotgracht" (a sort of swimmingpool haha) around the festival tents but hey; we still had a lot of fun out there!!!!!!!!!!

And yes, we dutch cheeseheads like belgian beer and belgian fests!