Rain

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Karloff

W:O:A Metalhead
12 Juli 2002
Hamburg
www.nietenarmband.de
Rain reigns

EXACTLY!!!

Ok, I'm a little bit afraid when it's going on pissing like last days, but remember: Weather is always better in August and Wacken used to be sunny and so hot that people got heat- shocked in the stinky 'Dixies'

And by the way : wap.metaltravelguide.com works now (except Germany) bug reports welcome.
Hope somebody needs it...

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
hey cool! Maybe there is somebody who uses it...

and btw, one guy from the German forum actually called Holger and he obviously said that Wacken will happen for sure :)

Korgull

17 Juni 2002
Söderhamn,Sweden
Website besuchen
Nobody has died from a little rain(alot perhaps)but it sure sucks when it rain.I´ve always been lucky at festivals,I´ve never been to one that has totally rained away and I´ve been to festivals for over 10 years.

VimFuego

22 Jan. 2002
Toronto, Canada
vimfuego.freeservers.com
hey canada has been a barren wasteland all summer(at least my part, except today of course!). so hopefully i can bring some magic desert weather with me.

we should create the magic cone of wacken which can be deployed whenever necessary.

goddamnit Hollenthon rules (p.s. please reschedule them to a time non-conflicting with Immortal/Nuclear Assault....that's all i really need) i'm sure they must have an anti-precipitation chant in one of these songs somewhere.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
As long as the camping ground is not completely under water, I'm still putting my tent up an I WILL get to Wacken this year ;)

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
True, it would be nice if one could ceep the inside at least sort of dry to start with...

Even better if it stopped raining now and did not start until after Sunday again, but I guess taht is a lot of wicshful thinking from my part ;)

Bur I guess most of Wacken will be drowned in beer anyways? :D