Racism?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

vellamike

6 Feb. 2002
Website besuchen
I dont want to sound paranoid but being dark skinned and having dreadlocks i was wondering if it is safe for me to go to this year's Wacken...I look slightly arab although im not...would it be a big risk for me to go to this years festival?

raven

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Nov. 2001
the dark side of the moon
Website besuchen
hey come on dude!

you have to know that everyone who goes on this great festival is part of a big family, everyone loves party, beer, metal and everything that belongs to it!

metal is metal and family is family and the connection of both is wacken!

have no fear and join the community!

(can also contact me on icq, maybe you can help me improve my english! hail!)

Membarus

W:O:A Metalmaster
19 Dez. 2001
Münsterland
moin :)

welcome at the mad W:O:A forum :)

its a good idea to visit our mekka WACKEN! but u got drunken, very drunken, oh yes! :-D but its very funny ^_^

if u want, u can contact me on icq or aim

S_dzha_Raidri

24 Nov. 2001
316xx
no... don´t think there are much people havin´ anything against you... but if there are 10 people doin´harm to you, .. be sure there are 10000 doin´harm to them...

!welcome!

Undomiel

27 Dez. 2001
Hamburg
Hi, Vellamike, feel welcomed here!

No need to be afraid of any racisms, not here and not at WOA!!

Thordis V.

W:O:A Metalgod
25 Nov. 2001
Linz und Bern
www.myspace.com
I think most of the metalheads are very helpful if you're trouble, I made this experience serveral times on last Wacken.
Anway, I saw Spainish people having their tents next to Basque people, Swedish together with Japanese... I would like to say for me the last years' Wacken was a proof that many nations can live together.

So I think that there won't be any problem, so join the fun and the great experience being in Wacken! :)