R.i.p...

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
Originally posted by DarthFreak
now that feelign... friend of mine died 3 weeks ago... also 17... just died, she was out partyign came back the next morning and just didn't wake up that afternoon... no drugs or alkohol the heart just stoped...

@Hammered_gods: i´m very sorry for you, man - that´s something you could never expect or never be prepared for....

don´t know really what to say...

@darth freak:

that´s exactly what happend to a girl in my girlfriend´s little sister´s class one day before the ending of the summer holidays. she was only 15...

when i read something like this, i can always only think: "why??????" - but there´ll never be an answer on this question.

LXE

W:O:A Metalhead
17 Juni 2003
Mpls. MN USA
LXE.US
Sorry for recycling a depressing thread

I just found out my old buddy Kyle died, hopefully not intentionally, and wanted to post tribute to him for being a good friend.
*shall we all take a drink for another fallen metalhead* Cheers/tears

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Also learned about Jalaxie from the forum last night, although she died a few weeks ago.

It's always very sad when someone dies young :(

Cheers for the fallen angels in the metal sky.