R.i.p...

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Hammered_gods

W:O:A Metalmaster
5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
I never thought that something like that would ever happen to any of my friends,but in life things that I never think about happen when I don't expect it.

The cutest and most clever and talented girl that I have ever known,that was very close to me(we were very alike,but she was into heavy metal) had commited suicide in age of 17.

She had taken pills and jumped under running train.Her mother thought that she did that cause she refused her to go to the Gamma Ray concert cause she was smoking,but I think that she had more problems.She never told me that she would do something like that just cause of concert.I just regret that I could help her cause she lived far for me :,(

R.I.P.

BTW:Gamma Ray had played one song for her on that concert,cause her mother told them what she did.

LXE

W:O:A Metalhead
17 Juni 2003
Mpls. MN USA
LXE.US
I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. *Big Hug*. I know what a horrible feeling it is, my best friend killed himself a year and a half ago. Everyone was shoched and wondered if there was some way they could have prevented it. It's a bad feeling but really you can be sure it wasn't just over a concert. Sometimes people with good lives have chemical imbalances in the brain, severe depression or just well hidden hopelessnes that builds up and there's nothing anyone can do about it. I feel for you, and her family. It was nice of Gamma Ray to pay tribute. Stay Strong.

Carpathian_Wolf

21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Originally posted by Hammered_gods
I never thought that something like that would ever happen to any of my friends,but in life things that I never think about happen when I don't expect it.

The cutest and most clever and talented girl that I have ever known,that was very close to me(we were very alike,but she was into heavy metal) had commited suicide in age of 17.

She had taken pills and jumped under running train.Her mother thought that she did that cause she refused her to go to the Gamma Ray concert cause she was smoking,but I think that she had more problems.She never told me that she would do something like that just cause of concert.I just regret that I could help her cause she lived far for me :,(

R.I.P.

BTW:Gamma Ray had played one song for her on that concert,cause her mother told them what she did.

:(

Thats bad *hug* i know that you must be feeling pretty useless as she lived far away and you couldnt help her but dont beat up on yourself over it. Its difficult to know what to say because its a situation that i actually havent been in before but all i can say is may she rest in peace and keep smiling :)

monochrom

15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen

R.I.P.

That is so sad. :(
*Hugs Hammered_Gods*

Lucretia

10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
sorry to read this, Ivana :(
can understand that you feel helpless... sometimes things happen you can´t do anything about... fuck :(

KaeptnKorn

16 Juli 2003
Hamburg
:( Shit!

My condolence.

Talk about her, remember her, then she will live on in you.

Great gesture of Gamma Ray, respect!

LooseCannon

W:O:A Metalhead
3 Aug. 2002
Baltimore,Maryland USA
Website besuchen

R.I.P.

Remember what I told ya on ICQ.You need a shoulder to cry on,just get in contact with me,ok?