Question...

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
L

Lord Soth

Wait. But surely you can fill your paid-for wacken cups with whatever hard liquor you want and get through security. I used to fill them up with whisky and get through no problem. And they held enough for a good couple hours drinking.

Don't forget those Viking horns (0.3-1.0 litres)! You can bring 'em in without problems, empty or filled with liquour. Saves your day and money! ;) :D

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Wait. But surely you can fill your paid-for wacken cups with whatever hard liquor you want and get through security. I used to fill them up with whisky and get through no problem. And they held enough for a good couple hours drinking.

I would think so!

As long as you have your liquid in the official WOA mugs it would be ok?

slayerofrage

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Juli 2006
Stockport
www.isitbeeroclock.com
You can buy cocktails vodka and my Favourite german drink... WhiskeyKola!!! (seriously i was pleased when i learnt that word) Inside the festival area at the Bars labelled cocktail bars.

In the festival area they are usually in the middle next to the beer stand.. though Wacken 2005 i didnt go to it as the mud was 2ft deep!!