question to the vikings

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
That list was pure bullshit... :rolleyes:
It has been 18 for several years, all my life I belive. Maybe it was 16 years before the world war... :D
And 18 is only for beer. So most places has a 21 age limit. Just a few places has 18. Most concert places I believe...

Sweden, no minimum... :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Maybe they switched Sweden and Czech...:D

ScoX

W:O:A Metalmaster
11 Dez. 2001
Erfurt
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Rock'n'Roll
That list was pure bullshit... :rolleyes:
It has been 18 for several years, all my life I belive. Maybe it was 16 years before the world war... :D
And 18 is only for beer. So most places has a 21 age limit. Just a few places has 18. Most concert places I believe...

Sweden, no minimum... :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Maybe they switched Sweden and Czech...:D

bah
fuck, stupit drinking rules

but is it allowed to drink alkohol on the street?

Hammered_gods

W:O:A Metalmaster
5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Originally posted by LooseCannon
13????????????????

You are a tall girl now.Were you tall at 13?
Bartender's might mistake you for someone older because of your height.

No way. I remmember when my friend were 17 and bartender ask them if they are 18, and they were like no, and he was like, well then you cant get beer and my friend was like: Hey it aint my problem, you wont get money. And after a while, he gave them beer :D:D:D

In fact money is the only law that works in czech :D:D:D