Question for Germans

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

MetalTribune

19 Jan. 2010
I, I'm a newbie but I swear that I just read almost every questions and couldn't find what I'm looking for.
Well, 2010 will be my 6th wacken but this year will be different: I won't go there by car but by plane. Will land in Hamburg airport and I would like to rent a motorhome.
I checked on the internet but as I don't speak german it's hard for me to find a good deal.
I only found McRent and DMR (or something) but either they are way too expensive or don't allowed you to rent for only 4 days.
I also found a website which seems really interesting
but it's only in german and so I don't know if it's good or not.I don't even see if there's something on this website to switch in english!http://www.erento.com/mieten/fahrzeuge_fluggeraete/wohnmobil_wohnwagen/wohnmobil/

I would need a motorhome from Hamburg, Wednesday 4 to sunday 8.Sunday seems to be a big problem but that's my dates for the plane, I have no other choice.
Could you help me please??

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
Look at the top of that site, there are five flags, click either the American or British one for English.

MetalTribune

19 Jan. 2010
Look at the top of that site, there are five flags, click either the American or British one for English.

You know what: the first time that I did that it showed me the motorhome in Great Britain so i thought it didn't work.....I just realised that there was another link to click...:rolleyes:lol
Anyway thanks for the tip

2006 & 2008 my friends and me rented a VAN through "AVIS".

2006 we pick up the Van in Berlin AVIS Office, and returned it in Hamburg Airport., 2008 we pick up the Van in Hamburg Train Station, and returned the VAN in Hamburg Airport.

We Booked through the "AVIS" website here in Mexico, in my language, perhaps you can try in the website of "AVIS" or "BUDGET CAR RENTAL"or something like that in your country in your language. :)

in 2009 we decided not a rent a VAN, we booked the shuttle bus Hamburg airport/wacken/hamburg airport, and was more confortable :)