question about the hotels near Wacken

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Iscariot

W:O:A Metalhead
9 Jan. 2002
Apeldoorn- Netherlands
surf.to
Still, I really recommend to stay at the campground saving you a lot of time, money and effort. Although there are plenty of crazy and drunk people around, there are also more quiet places with people enjoying the festival on their own way without the noise:p At least if that was an issue. And there are showercamps with warm showers (I know, Douchen ist kein metal!:D) wich really let you feel clean again (for the time being:p). And about a tent, You can buy official Wacken tents and even sleeping bags for not much money (20€ or something) at the festival or WOA headquarters.
But I know, it's not you who to convince:)

I also know somebody who don't want to go to a festival because that person had to sleep in a tent....but never tried it before though

Brat

26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
plus you don't have to worry about missing bands because you have to catch the last bus...which from past years has been very unreliable

I like the fact that after my last band, I don't have to think..I just shower and go to sleeping bag :D

Iscariot schrieb:
Still, I really recommend to stay at the campground saving you a lot of time, money and effort. Although there are plenty of crazy and drunk people around, there are also more quiet places with people enjoying the festival on their own way without the noise:p At least if that was an issue. And there are showercamps with warm showers (I know, Douchen ist kein metal!:D) wich really let you feel clean again (for the time being:p). And about a tent, You can buy official Wacken tents and even sleeping bags for not much money (20€ or something) at the festival or WOA headquarters.
But I know, it's not you who to convince:)

I also know somebody who don't want to go to a festival because that person had to sleep in a tent....but never tried it before though

you really do make the best argument for the campground and the way you said it really makes sense. I just know that the girl that I am bringing would prefer to be able to relax in the hotel. As for missing a band here and there I know from past experience at big fests, I realize I am going to miss a band here and there even if I remain on the fest site for the entire fest.

Thanks for also answering my question on if you could get tents or sleeping bags at the fest site.

Brat

26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
tattooedsean777 schrieb:
you really do make the best argument for the campground and the way you said it really makes sense. I just know that the girl that I am bringing would prefer to be able to relax in the hotel. As for missing a band here and there I know from past experience at big fests, I realize I am going to miss a band here and there even if I remain on the fest site for the entire fest.

Thanks for also answering my question on if you could get tents or sleeping bags at the fest site.

i honestly think the only way to make hotel accom during Wacken work is if you have a car and then you only need to rely upon yourself

LooseCannon

3 Aug. 2002
Baltimore,Maryland USA
Website besuchen
When I originally came to Wacken in 2003,it was supposed to be with a female friend.She couldn't come up with the money for travel(she bought a ticket to the fest though).She didn't want to camp.I did.When she dropped out,I decided to camp.I had a blast camping.