question about buying wacken tickets

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Brat

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
I don't think I had any problems finding the correct field for the information - the order was just different...

I'm still waiting for mine to arrive and I got the notification Dec 10 that it was sent :(

LEX

12 Juni 2004
Mpls. MN USA
www.myspace.com
I just got my tickets today and they threw in a free giant WOA 04 window cling which was cool (unfortunatly my car has a busted out back window and it won't fit on any of my house windows)

Brat

26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
mine arrived today as well - quite slack considering it was sent 10 December.

I got a Wacken laynard with my pack.

Now I can put the one I got in 2003 back into my collection coz I now have 2 from 2004.

Lucretia

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
you are lucky that you dind´t get dirty Wacken cups or tattered program booklets :rolleyes:
We also got the the big car stickers...hell, I even don´t have a car ... obviously they have a lot of rubbish left which they hand out as "gimmicks" now :rolleyes:

Lucretia

10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
well, more or less brilliant :D
Good for German environment, indeed - but then, they are sending that old rubbish also to people in Germany, so...
But anyway its good for DHL, UPS and those other shipping companies :D

But hey, have you read that they´ve donated 8000 Shirts for the South Asian flood victims? I´m really wondering if those are old Wacken shirts they wanna get rid of... :rolleyes:

Brat

26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
hahahha

Actually I wouldn't have minded another car sticker.

I bought one in 2003 but waited until I got my new car to use it - it's a black 4WD with a wacken sticker on the back and a living dead doll on a noose hanging from the rear vision mirror :D

not mistaking my car ;)

monochrom

15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Brat schrieb:
hahahha

Actually I wouldn't have minded another car sticker.

I bought one in 2003 but waited until I got my new car to use it - it's a black 4WD with a wacken sticker on the back and a living dead doll on a noose hanging from the rear vision mirror :D

not mistaking my car ;)

I got two big Wacken car stickers - you or anyone want one?

Lucretia

10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
monochrom schrieb:
I got two big Wacken car stickers - you or anyone want one?

hey, I alredy told Fallen One and another guy from the German forum that they can have them - but on the other hand I´m not sure if they are remembering that :D

Brat

26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
thanks mono
but one is enough :D and my best friend already has everything the same as mine (including model of car) so I put my foot down to her having the same car sticker :D

plus you might need an extra one when Luci gets another car ;)

Lucretia

10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
oh, thats nice, but I don´t think I´ll get a new car in the new future ( you just don´t need it here in Hamburg...) - and even if I did get one, FOR SURE I wouldn´t decorate it with such an ugly Wacken sticker :p :D