¿ Que esperan para confirmar grupos ?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Thordis V.

W:O:A Metalgod
25 Nov. 2001
Linz und Bern
www.myspace.com
I was a bit cynical to be honest - some bands come very often and others never. They played in 2001, and in 2000.
So for me it's no suprise, it's always the same story... I guess I'll go to Sziget to get something new.

monochrom

W:O:A Metalmaster
15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Sodomy&Lust schrieb:
I saw Nightwish in 2003 (in Spain) and it was one of the most boring shows I´ve ever seen.

More beer and tent time!

I'd say beer, tent & headphone time...

So they've got them finally - the horror, the horror!

This year will be so ugly, probably the crematory reunion as well, so all the shit I really hate seems to be coming. Thinking of just getting a ticket for the campsite.

WACKY

7 Nov. 2004
Hahahaha Don't you like Nightwish ?

I 'd rather prefer to see Vixen ..haaaaaaa

See u, friends !

monochrom

W:O:A Metalmaster
15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
WACKY schrieb:
Hahahaha Don't you like Nightwish ?

I 'd rather prefer to see Vixen ..haaaaaaa

See u, friends !

Let's rephrase that: I utterly despise this band (especially the "singer"), they belong to the "Metal Triumvirate of Evil", together with Crematory and Children of Bodom. It could not have come worse.