Q & A about Wacken Open Air

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

CylonKing

W:O:A Metalhead
19 Dez. 2017
Question for those in the know about the camping only area. We're going to be arriving early-ish on the Wednesday morning by train and shuttling it to the festival area. Will there be enough space in the camping only area on Wednesday morning to pitch our little tent?

murmandamus

13 Mai 2017
Got 2 questions

1. Doro has 3 shows ( 2 small and one big ) So any ideas what is the difference on setlist cause i am wondering if she will play diffrend songs than in big one or mostly tha same .
2. What or where is execly metal church scene ( i don't think i seen it on place of festival)?

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Got 2 questions

1. Doro has 3 shows ( 2 small and one big ) So any ideas what is the difference on setlist cause i am wondering if she will play diffrend songs than in big one or mostly tha same .
2. What or where is execly metal church scene ( i don't think i seen it on place of festival)?
1. Don't know. I even don't know what she's doing there in the first place! But that's my personal opinion.
2. In Town. It is the real church of Wacken. It is NOT at the festival! (but if you can find a map of last year's edition, you should be able to find it)

Mr. Haekkinen

7 Mai 2018
Mikkeli, FIN
Question for those in the know about the camping only area. We're going to be arriving early-ish on the Wednesday morning by train and shuttling it to the festival area. Will there be enough space in the camping only area on Wednesday morning to pitch our little tent?

And same'ish question here: we too are arriving camping site early, so how much will there be action - a.k.a. when will the camping area services be up and running already?

Thanks in advance :)

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
O ja, I changed some links, but it might still not work, as they are old format links. And that first post had more than 10,000 characters. If I were to manually change all of them, it might no longer fit anymore.

Trubozhop

17 Juli 2017
Hello, agresionpower, and all folks who helped me in Q&A session on previous year.
I had a great Wacken with your help, new friends, 17min video memories... I bought good rubber boots this time, so I'm prepared better this time.
Bunch of questions in this season:
  • Is it legal to nail a 80cm spile into the ground as base for a flag? This time I'm going to take a flag!
  • What is the best way to take desired area in camping? For example I was in area "I", and I wish to return there. This time I'm going to arrive in Monday 3:00pm.

Reaktionen: agresionpower