Q & A about Wacken Open Air

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

StrungOut84

W:O:A Metalhead
9 Jan. 2016
Gander, Canada
Guys, another question about footwear.
At first, please share you thoughts about footwear you are going to wear in case of heavy rainy weather.

Speaking about me, I have Gronell Sportsman:
Gronell_Sportsman.jpg

But I afraid, that it extremely not enough for Wacken usual dirt.

I have a chance to buy this ones, but one size bigger that I usually wear.
botte-de-chasse-lechameauchamolux.jpg

And I have a chance to buy rubber boots that ends under the knee of my size.
le-chameau-country-vibram-neoprene-wellington-vert-chameau-i579b2c844d5d0.jpg

Please give me piece of advice, experienced Wackeners =) Are my Gronell enough usual muddy environment or I have to upgrade my inventory? I usually try to be careful, and not participate in mud dances =)

If you can get your hands on a military style goretex boots then you'll be more than alright for mud/rain and dry weather as well.
It would be more comfy than rubber boots, all day in those must be kinda painful :p

Trubozhop

17 Juli 2017
Guys, what is "Wacken Traffic Control System" ?
Traffic Signs / Traffix Control System
Our very successful traffic control system (consisting out of LED moving lights, traffic signs and info boards) will also stay in use this year. They will lead you from the nearest motorway exit ramp directly to the camping site. IMPORTANT: Please consider that you have to shut down your navigation systems from the entrance of Wacken on because many streets are closed until the end of the festival. Please only follow the traffic control system.