Progressive tendencies

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Supercharger

W:O:A Metalmaster
26 Juli 2002
Deventer, the Netherlands
Website besuchen
Well since we all are launching threads about best bands in a certain genre..so what's your favourite progressive metal/rockbands? :D

Here is my list:

Dream theater
Ayreon
Symphony X
Evergrey
Porcupine tree
Ark
Pain of salvation
Dead soul tribe
Mayadome
Magnitude 9
Treshold
Vanden Plas
Devin townsend's Terria

nafets

W:O:A Metalhead
15 Juli 2002
Frankfurt a. M.
www.aldi.de
Originally posted by Supercharger
Well since we all are launching threads about best bands in a certain genre..so what's your favourite progressive metal/rockbands? :D

Here is my list:

Dream theater
Ayreon
Symphony X
Evergrey
Porcupine tree
Ark
Pain of salvation
Dead soul tribe
Mayadome
Magnitude 9
Treshold
Vanden Plas
Devin townsend's Terria

great list!!

I would add:

magellan
ice age

and

shadow gallery

if you don't know sg, give them a try!

nafets

15 Juli 2002
Frankfurt a. M.
www.aldi.de
@ nafets

Thanks for the compliments...I do know Shadow gallery and Magalan. Do you know the Explorers Club? Most of those bands features members from Dream theater and other prog gods :D

YEP! 'Age of Impact' is great! As most of the material that has been issued by the Magna Carta Label...

But actually I like Pain of Salvation very much, and of course Threshold. They make really great albums with a veeery heavy sound!

Lord Horb

25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
Well forgive lord horb..But I consider Dream theater the gods of progressive rock/metal. I have to admit that Psychotic waltz really rocks too. :D
you are forgiven... at least you like Psychotic Waltz, which shows that you have a tiny itsy bitsy slight sense of taste left... :D;)