Problems with camping and Forumcamp!!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Originally posted by mugabe
So, are they registered in your name, or what did the confirmation mail say? Is there some camping official in charge of the site, checking the reservations? I have no clue as to how this is organised. Hopefully, somebody has.

All it says is my name + 2 people. I've printed that email out, since I think I'll need that to enter the forum camp. I don't know how it's organized, but I guess we'll figure it out when we get there.

Rosk

W:O:A Metalhead
30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
Originally posted by Lordwalter
Hello!!

I also don´t have a clue how this organization is going on. I know Xantia and CH are managing the most of the things regarding the Forumcamp. If someone has a free place, I know two people who would be happy to replace them. Alejandro, our friend from Colombia and Burning Alive, from Brazil.

Please tell me if you have a free place for them. They would be very happy!!

Thanks a lot to all of you!! I´ll be in the Camping Ground D together with four crazy spaniards. Hope to see the most of you there!!

Stay true!!

Walter, as you know, I'm not going this year, and I had a place for the Forumcamp... I dunno if it can be transfered :rolleyes: Ask Xantia or CH....

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

mugabe

7 Aug. 2002
Avesta, Sweden
www.kurtz.se
Ah, there are people here after all, and I just embarrassed myself in the German forum. Lucretia, do you know any other people that are still around, that have reservations they won't be using? It would be for me and my girlfriend (whom you've met, I realise).

monochrom

15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Ah, there are people here after all, and I just embarrassed myself in the German forum. Lucretia, do you know any other people that are still around, that have reservations they won't be using? It would be for me and my girlfriend (whom you've met, I realise).

Yeah, there's me for example.
:D

So you got your reservations now, you are my "Begleitung".

mugabe

7 Aug. 2002
Avesta, Sweden
www.kurtz.se
Originally posted by monochrom
Yeah, there's me for example.
:D

So you got your reservations now, you are my "Begleitung".
Yay! You are my "Held". So, I just step up to the forumcamp gate and whisper "Kennwort: monochrom" or do I need your actual name or something? Does my girlfriend have to sleep in your tent? ;)

monochrom

15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Yay! You are my "Held". So, I just step up to the forumcamp gate and whisper "Kennwort: monochrom" or do I need your actual name or something? Does my girlfriend have to sleep in your tent? ;)

If somebody asks why should be allowed to step upon the holy premises of campground D, you say that you belong o the Wacken-Open-Air-Forum-Camp and you are the swedish Begleitung of monochrom. Or Benjamin Strack-Zimmermann, if they should want that. Then you should be allowed in. And as I wisely requested space for two tents, but bring only one, you are actually allowed to bring your own tent! And to round things up - I already have a very nice guest in my tent, so you may even keep your girlfriend.

I think it should work that way, but I haven't been to a forum camp before. I'll tell whoever asks me for my "Forumsteilnehmerberechtigung" :D that two people from Sweden will be coming on Wednesday.

Have you got Lucretia's mobile phone number? Then you could call her if anyone makes any problems...

mugabe

7 Aug. 2002
Avesta, Sweden
www.kurtz.se
Ah, even alotted tent space! This is getting better by the hour. I'll probably lose everything once the camping inquisitor starts giving me the third degree, "Ja, Ektachrome-something...Dylan, maybe...", so I guess a Handy-number might come in, well, handy. But she had problems with the phone, or lost it, or what was it?

monochrom

15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Ah, even alotted tent space! This is getting better by the hour. I'll probably lose everything once the camping inquisitor starts giving me the third degree, "Ja, Ektachrome-something...Dylan, maybe...", so I guess a Handy-number might come in, well, handy. But she had problems with the phone, or lost it, or what was it?

Yep, but she is using her old one now again. Shit, I don't have that number - we'll send you a PM tomorrow morning.

berserkur

just now I figured out there's problems with my 5 person tent: it´s like 50 kilos or something and it´s got no handle to hold it with, just some horrible string!!

so we´ll stay 3 in a 2 person tent it´s 100 times lighter and with a big freaking handle, wheff!

my good old tent that has survived 2 WOA :)

Lucretia

10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
Originally posted by monochrom
Yep, but she is using her old one now again. Shit, I don't have that number - we'll send you a PM tomorrow morning.

OK, I´ll send you a PM now, mugabe - but I can´t promise that my phone will be working after wednesday or so. Its just an old fashioned shitty phone :D
But anyway I don´t think there´ll be any probs with getting in :)
CYA and your nice g/f there! :)

monochrom

15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Lucretia
OK, I´ll send you a PM now, mugabe - but I can´t promise that my phone will be working after wednesday or so. Its just an old fashioned shitty phone :D

She's nice? Shit, I should have thought twice before letting her sleep with mugabe. We could have had some nice company. ;) :D

Lucretia

10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
as far as I remember she is nice, yes :D
But I´ve heard you have some nice guest in your tent already anyways :D :D :p

mugabe

7 Aug. 2002
Avesta, Sweden
www.kurtz.se
Originally posted by Lucretia
Got it, thanks!