Prince Body Wash

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Ancalagon

W:O:A Metalhead
15 Juni 2002
California
moat.drachenherz.com
This either sounds very interesting or very strange. Does anyone know exactly what this is? I mean you go through a machine with scrubbers, or there are people standing there who wash you? hahaha
I am totally confused about this.

Ancalagon

15 Juni 2002
California
moat.drachenherz.com
No I am leaving from LA. I leave next Thursday (July 25) and arrive in Bremen on Friday. I think we will go to Hamburg that night to the Stormwarrior concert with some friends.

There are 2 others from California going too. My drummer and a friend. Let's plan to meet up somehow.

So anyone know about this sinister wash? hehe :p

Iscariot

9 Jan. 2002
Apeldoorn- Netherlands
surf.to
It's just a human 'carwash' I havené been there but I have read that there are some compartments where you get washed, cleaned and dried. You put out your clothes and after the cleaning session your clothes arrive in the last compartment (with a rollerband or something like that)

Squeak

21 Juli 2002
California
www.angel-dust.de
Hey, I'm coming from California too, but from the Bay Area. YOu will be able to find me in the photo pit at bands like Immortal, Angel Dust, Domine, Savatage, Falconer, Heathen, Exodus, etc. Nice to know some more crazy Californians going.