pray to YOUR god

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Kate McGee

W:O:A Metalgod
13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
franconianpsycho.blogspot.com

mugabe

W:O:A Metalhead
7 Aug. 2002
Avesta, Sweden
www.kurtz.se
Brat schrieb:
Remember the freak storm we had in 2002 on the Night to Remember?
Actually I don't as I was rebelling against the name "A Night to Remember" by engaging in an alcohol-induced memory blank at the time. Come to think of it, though, there was an awful lot of mud the morning after, and not just inside my head.

Lucretia

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
Brat schrieb:

oh! :eek:

Brat schrieb:
for Wacken not to end up like this! (Glastonbury)

I've just heard BYH also had a bad night with people being injured...

I guess obviously every year there has to be one German festival where they have some really hard thunderstorm and stuff - last year it was Dong Open Air, now Bang Your Head, so I think for this year we are safe now :D

Brat

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
the night in 2002 was bad enough with the wind because one of my tents flew away...thankfully the nice Germans camping next to it (you might remember the blow up doll on the flag pole) saved it for us :D

WarriorPrincess

W:O:A Metalmaster
15 Aug. 2003
NM i.d.Opf.
Website besuchen
Brat schrieb:
the night in 2002 was bad enough with the wind because one of my tents flew away...thankfully the nice Germans camping next to it (you might remember the blow up doll on the flag pole) saved it for us :D
WEll, I was there in 2002 and I can tell it wasn't even half of the storm we had at the DOngn last yer or the BYH storm this year!!!