Praise and dissapointment.

Dieses Thema im Forum "W:O:A 2001" wurde erstellt von Guest, 13. August 2001.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

This, my first WACKEN experience has exeded all my expactations I ever had. It was great, better than loosing my virginity on midsummer! ;-) A big thnx to my new German friends out there, had a really fun time with you (thnx for the beer hehe).
    Will you give the big stage to Opeth if they perform at WACKEN again?. Were suprised and a bit dissapointed that they didn´t this year.

C ya next year metalheads!
    /Jonas auf Schweden... Or whatever you say hehe..

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Yeah, Opeth should have had the big stage. Damn HammerFall! @!#$ THEM!! argh!

Schweden Über Alles! hehe..

3. Guest

Guest Guest

HAMMERFALL !!! HAMMERFALL !!! HAMMERFALL !!!

4. Guest

Guest Guest

i don´t think they are afraid nobody likes blackwater park. they had 45 minutes to play, and they only have 10 minute songs. anyways, it doesn´t matter which songs they play, cause they´ll be
    brilliant! :o)
    if my bootleg doesn´t lie, they played:
    the leper affinity
    forest of october
    white cluster
    the drapery falls
    advent
    demon of the fall
    on the north american tour. that makes 2 songs out of 6 from blackwater park.
    hopefully i´ll see them on a headliner tour here in germany in fall/winter. can´t wait to see them play 90 minutes or so.

Lug

5. Guest

Guest Guest

hm... die ganzen engländer und so beschweren sich in keinem ihrer Beiträge *find*
    die rasten nich gleich aus.... die keifen sich nich gegenseitig an... sollten wir uns mal en Beispiel dran nehmen....

6. Guest

Guest Guest

LOL... sicher... les dir mal die richtigen Beiträge durch (größtenteil im Disc. Forum)
    Die drehen teilweise Extrem ab, und vorallem ist F*uck das meistgenutzte Wort.....

Diese Seite empfehlen