Posting-strike

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
No matter how many people write in my birthday's thread, because I WON'T REPLY!!!! (wanna see it fall down and down....)

That's all I wanted to say. :D

(well, also thanks to the last guy who has posted there) ;)

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Thursday is when the bus arrives, though I'd love to be earlier there :(

Well, folk, pleased to meet you, I have an exam in half an hour (third in three days!!!). I won't forget that beer!! :) See you!!

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
@xpet, Rosk, Lord Horb, argon factor: You are fucking awesome people, je vous aime, but I'll end up hating you all!!!! ;)

AAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!! Thanks for wishing me a happy birthday during 10 following days!! As I have lot of exams until the 27th, I'll celebrate my birthday on the 28th, so my birthday's thread will be kind of actuality until then :)

Anyway, it's cool to see that thread becoming a spamming thread :) It's gonna be the "Forum Spiel" of the English forum!!! (for those who don't know it, go to the german forum and look how easy is to increase the number of posts) --> Well, actually I posted there around 80 times, I'm also a spammer :).

Anyway, my strike will go on. (Oh, Karsten, come here to delete that thread :) )

P.S.- My exam went quite well!! It was about Chaos Theory, but that's not a subject of my degree, I just liked its name and I paid the academic fees in another university. We call that "Libre elección" (free election), and it's pretty common here in Spain

Rosk

W:O:A Metalhead
30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
Hey Sodomy!! Don't hate us.... spamming on that thread was so fuckin' tempting!! ;) :D

It's great that you've done good at your examn! Interesting that you have "libre elección" I've love to have that choice when I was doing my degree :p

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Nice!! You're a good pupil!

But one of the few things I've learnt about chaos is that chaos is deterministic, not random, as it's always ruled by mathematics equations.

:D ***CHAOS LECTION BY S&L*** :D

The problem of chaotic systems is that a slight change in the initial conditions make big changes in the future. The weather can be predicted, but our planet is a chaotic system, so a small mistake in tomorrow's prediction can lead to huge mistakes in the day after tomorrow's prediction. From here comes that sentence "if a butterfly spreads its wings in Mogadiscio, it can produce a hurricane in Wacken" (or so :) )

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
YES!!! I knew it, but thanks, anyway!

Happy day? Well, being in Europe I'd say, have a good night!! :) But I wish you a happy day as well!

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
You, little bastard spammers!! :D:D:D

GIVE UP POSTING IN MY BIRTHDAY'S THREAD!!!! :mad: :mad:

I'll be eagerly awaiting your birthdays!!! You'll wish not having been borned!!!