Playstation 2 addicts.

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Kroppus

W:O:A Metalhead
2 März 2002
Oslo / NOrWAY
And i'm still waiting for a PS-2 emulator that WORKS on the pc..
*got 13 ps-2 games but no machine*

Just a tip.
DON'T EVER LET YOUR PS-2 BE ON THE FLOOR WHEN YOU'RE HAVING A PARTY AND IS DEAD DRUNK. Specially if you don't care to take off your boots when you come in... *did exactly that and went from PS-2 owner to X-PS-2 owner in just one step.....

Wackianne

29 Nov. 2001
Nijmegen
beam.to
Oh well... I´m quite keen on my Sega Mastersystem II :D!
Don´t need anything more than good old Bubble Bobble, Lemmings or Afterburner etc! But at the moment my MS is broken and I have no idea how to repair it :(:(:(. Hard times... :p

Kroppus

2 März 2002
Oslo / NOrWAY
*smiles*
Well i'm currently stuck in the middle of my first level for UnrealTournament2003, i've run out of ideas. *smiles* Yes i make levels for games as well as play them. :) Apart from that i spend a lot of time on Battlenet with Diablo2, look for svartmetall if you want to drop by and say HEI.

P.S. European server of course :)

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
I've never been into electronic games... but I'm feeling like buying one after seeing some of them are great....

What do you think is better Playstation 2 or X-Box????

Suwarin

W:O:A Metalmaster
26 Nov. 2001
(ehem.Ruhrpott) Düsseldorf
Originally posted by Rosk
I've never been into electronic games... but I'm feeling like buying one after seeing some of them are great....

What do you think is better Playstation 2 or X-Box????
If then PS2 cause it has got a DVD Player as well and more interessting games ..and it is not MICROSOFT!!!

Kroppus

2 März 2002
Oslo / NOrWAY
I'd go for a PS-2 with no doubt. And that's not because i got some games for it laying here.
But a X-Box? No way. first i have to pay Microsoft to get the box, then for each game i buy i also pay Microsoft a share.
I admit that i don't like Microsoft very much. If it hadn't been for the games and paintprograms i wouldn't had windblows on my pc at all.

Second. With the PS-2 you can buy a HD-kit with keyboard, mouse and so on and install a specialbuilt Linux version. That still takes other Linux programs. So you'll get an extra pc too.

And did you hear about the good one that Microsoft came with after that guy in Australia that was on trail for selling modified chips? He was protected by the law so he was entiteled to do it. Steve Ballmer of Microsoft said that if that law wasn't removed or changed so that it would be illegal to sell modified chips. Then Microsoft didn't want to sell the X-box in Australia.

So why pay extra for a small box operated by a hacked down windows2000 os that crashes just as much as a pc with win98 on it?
:)

Playstation is the best anyway.. The graphics have so far been much better than on the X-box and the games have so far been better. :)

*shuts up now*