plans for xmas?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Originally posted by Brat
Speaking of good beer you may remember I'm not a beer person, but I've found this cool Belgium cherry beer that altho still tastes like beer doesn't have the revolting hops taste I hate.. only problem is its packaged in a really bag picolo champagne bottle

Ooooh, yum yum! It's a cherry lambic, I'm guessing? Those are delicious. Most I've found have been packaged that way, interestingly enough. I've also had some delicious raspberry and cranberry lambics...although the one I had made from currants tasted like cough syrup. :rolleyes:

mugabe

W:O:A Metalhead
7 Aug. 2002
Avesta, Sweden
www.kurtz.se
Originally posted by Warthog
Ooooh, yum yum! It's a cherry lambic, I'm guessing? Those are delicious. Most I've found have been packaged that way, interestingly enough. I've also had some delicious raspberry and cranberry lambics...although the one I had made from currants tasted like cough syrup. :rolleyes:
Probably Lindemans Kriek, which seems to be the dominant cherry beer. It's supposed to be drunk with whipped cream, if I remember correctly. Not my cup of tea, though, you can have one or two at the most.

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Originally posted by mugabe
Probably Lindemans Kriek, which seems to be the dominant cherry beer. It's supposed to be drunk with whipped cream, if I remember correctly. Not my cup of tea, though, you can have one or two at the most.

Yeah, that's the one! You can even find it in the supermarkets over here. Didn't know about the whipped cream thing...must try! The Framboise version is one that I often give to female friends who don't like beer and prefer liquor drinks that taste like candy. :D All told, it is a little sweet to drink more than one or two at a time.

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by Hammered_gods
I bought to my brother few gay DVDs including one Kreator special edition and all of them are boring but children are happy for every gift :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
buying ppl gifts.....thats not very grindcore is it??!

i FIND ppl gifts in my room :D

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by Hammered_gods
Fuck off x-mess I was in Germany so I spend some money there for shit that is hard to find over here :D:D:D:D:D And I bought to my metalhead friend big Ankh necklace cause she loves it :D:D:D:D
i see
nahh i dont celebrate it...its too gay and commerical ;)