plans for xmas?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
anyone got plans for xmas??

i plan to grab a few bottle of vodka some beer and a few DVDs to entertain my self. (at home :p)

how about you guys?

anyone gonna be spamming??

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
I think I'll waste my time with my friends, my dog, maybe one day with my father and another one with my mother and her family. I'll also enjoy spanish weather (0 degrees in Madrid, instead of -8) and drink spanish beer.

Therefore I won't have many free time to spam :D

(but on 3-January I'll be back! :))

Kate McGee

W:O:A Metalgod
13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
franconianpsycho.blogspot.com
I won't be there for some time around xmas.
I'll be leaving on Dec 23 and then I'll be gone at least until Dec 28 or so. Then, depending on how much time my boyfriend wants to invest (has lots to do for school), I will be back sometimes for some hours (telling everybody at home that I have to water my plants here ;)).
Have to stay at home most time because my parents will go on holidays and someone has to care for the cats. But I will definitely visit you here :D

Christmas itself I will spend with my family and the family of my boyfriend. And finally without having to get up early :)

Brat

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
I'm with you Ditto - sounds like a plan

so far nothing has been organised, my father won't tell me what's going on (I think he's having problems with his partner)

so I'm contemplating packing a picnic and taking my dog somewhere nice so we can swin and eat - it's sure to be a hot day again

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by Brat
I'm with you Ditto - sounds like a plan

so far nothing has been organised, my father won't tell me what's going on (I think he's having problems with his partner)

so I'm contemplating packing a picnic and taking my dog somewhere nice so we can swin and eat - it's sure to be a hot day again

ahhh yeah its warm over there :p
wish i could take a picnic for xmas :p:p:D:D:D

but looks like staying in my rooom all day...only leaving to get a cup, cold drinks and toilet.

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
None really, I'll be working the day before, then working the day after. And the days after Christmas are always hell in a dept. store like mine - people come in to return/exchange all the crappy gifts that they didn't want. More bad attitudes, more bullshit. Ah, 'tis the season! :)

If Santa read my list and thinks I've been a good boy this year, hopefully I'll spend all day Xmas immersed in Final Fantasy X-2. :)

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Well, snow storm here, so just might be a white x-mass this year.

Will spend it at my mom's place for the first time in ages, at least x-mass eve.

Leaving for Malin's place on x-mass day.

Don't really celebrate and when I'm this sick I don't even drink alcohol....