Plan your custom running order

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
Hi,

I am developping a website to help you to discover bands and to prepare a custom running order, which you will be able to print.
here it is : http://festival-planner.fr/

You can see I did it for Hellfest first, but why should I not extend it to other great European metal festivals :D
The usage is as follows : You create an account, then you can rate each bands, and when the day/times and stages will be known, you will be able to print a custom running order, which will highlight bands depending on your ratings (ratings are individual, it is not an overall rating system). You can test it with "Hellfest 2012".

For your information :
- it is a personnal website, done on my free time.
- it is a work in progress version, but I try to update or enhance the website as often as I can (I have a life, and a wife so... not too often :D)
- If you want to help me to maintain data (bands or shows information) or to translate it in German/Spanish/Esperanto, feel free to contact me (see Info/Contact Page)
- it is a bit slow, because it is hosted at my house, and my connection speed is not very high. I have optimisation ideas for some next versions. (depending on frequentation, I may tranfer the hosting to a dedicated server on the cloud, but it costs money, so I may add advertisement with regret, if not enough donations).

Enjoy ;)

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Hi,

I am developping a website to help you to discover bands and to prepare a custom running order, which you will be able to print.
here it is : http://festival-planner.fr/

You can see I did it for Hellfest first, but why should I not extend it to other great European metal festivals :D
The usage is as follows : You create an account, then you can rate each bands, and when the day/times and stages will be known, you will be able to print a custom running order, which will highlight bands depending on your ratings (ratings are individual, it is not an overall rating system). You can test it with "Hellfest 2012".

For your information :
- it is a personnal website, done on my free time.
- it is a work in progress version, but I try to update or enhance the website as often as I can (I have a life, and a wife so... not too often :D)
- If you want to help me to maintain data (bands or shows information) or to translate it in German/Spanish/Esperanto, feel free to contact me (see Info/Contact Page)
- it is a bit slow, because it is hosted at my house, and my connection speed is not very high. I have optimisation ideas for some next versions. (depending on frequentation, I may tranfer the hosting to a dedicated server on the cloud, but it costs money, so I may add advertisement with regret, if not enough donations).

Enjoy ;)

Je suppose que le site est en français, et personne ne sait le lire. Ou tu l'as fait en anglais ?

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Wattafack

W:O:A Metalhead
22 Juli 2009
Maybe all of us voluntary developers and website-owners should try to do something together instead of re-inventing the wheel thousands of time.

Just a thought.

1000 Knork

W:O:A Metalhead
11 Aug. 2011
Maybe all of us voluntary developers and website-owners should try to do something together instead of re-inventing the wheel thousands of time.

Just a thought.

standards.png
:ugly: