Plan your custom running order

Dieses Thema im Forum "W:O:A 2013<br>Verbesserungsvorschläge / Suggestion" wurde erstellt von djamon, 24. Februar 2013.

1. djamon

djamon Newbie

Hi,

I am developping a website to help you to discover bands and to prepare a custom running order, which you will be able to print.
    here it is : http://festival-planner.fr/

You can see I did it for Hellfest first, but why should I not extend it to other great European metal festivals :D
    The usage is as follows : You create an account, then you can rate each bands, and when the day/times and stages will be known, you will be able to print a custom running order, which will highlight bands depending on your ratings (ratings are individual, it is not an overall rating system). You can test it with "Hellfest 2012".

For your information :
    - it is a personnal website, done on my free time.
    - it is a work in progress version, but I try to update or enhance the website as often as I can (I have a life, and a wife so... not too often :D)
    - If you want to help me to maintain data (bands or shows information) or to translate it in German/Spanish/Esperanto, feel free to contact me (see Info/Contact Page)
    - it is a bit slow, because it is hosted at my house, and my connection speed is not very high. I have optimisation ideas for some next versions. (depending on frequentation, I may tranfer the hosting to a dedicated server on the cloud, but it costs money, so I may add advertisement with regret, if not enough donations).

Enjoy ;)

2. Quark

Quark W:O:A Forumsstammgast

Je suppose que le site est en français, et personne ne sait le lire. Ou tu l'as fait en anglais ?

Zuletzt bearbeitet: 25. Februar 2013
  3. djamon

djamon Newbie

Il est multi langue ! :)
    (en français et anglais pour l'instant, mais l'allemand et l'espagnol vont venir une fois l'interface stabilisée, et selon la dispo de mes ami(e)s qui veulent bien faire la traduction)

4. OnkelTom79

OnkelTom79 W:O:A Metalhead

5. Quark

Quark W:O:A Forumsstammgast

:)

Désolé, mais mon experience avec les français (et leur connaissance linguistiques... ) ;)
    One of the reasons I prefer Wallonia.

6. Mörv

Mörv W:O:A Metalmaster

7. Wattafack

Wattafack W:O:A Metalhead

Maybe all of us voluntary developers and website-owners should try to do something together instead of re-inventing the wheel thousands of time.

Just a thought.

8. 1000 Knork

1000 Knork W:O:A Metalhead

[​IMG] :ugly:

9. MetallKopp

MetallKopp W:O:A Metalmaster

Habe heute auf der Arbeit einen sinnbefreiten Standard abgeschafft und der Werft so einige zehntausend Euronen gespart. :o

10. 1000 Knork

1000 Knork W:O:A Metalhead

solange nicht am ende alle standards abgeschafft werden, und jeder wieder macht was er will :D

11. MetallKopp

MetallKopp W:O:A Metalmaster

Keine Sorge, da haben wir genug von. :D

12. Lord Summerisle

Lord Summerisle Newbie

Diese Seite empfehlen